Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Was there ever any friction between you and Mr.Reloaded when it comes to your relationship with his wife

Any anger, jealousy?
No, everything was open and happily in the family. If you are pointing towards something certain, then no, there was no romantic tensions involved. @Mr. Reloaded himself is a fan of my masterpiece "I got reincarnated as a goat and now I am a mafia boss.". Even @Pot Goblin is a fan of my first work "The escape from Rabbitholm." I am just a honest author and I vouch for the love between Mrs. Reloaded and Mr. Reloaded as a friend of the family, your honor.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No, everything was open and happily in the family. If you are pointing towards something certain, then no, there was no romantic tensions involved. @Mr. Reloaded himself is a fan of my masterpiece "I got reincarnated as a goat and now I am a mafia boss.". Even @Pot Goblin is a fan of my first work "The escape from Rabbitholm." I am just a honest author and I vouch for the love between Mrs. Reloaded and Mr. Reloaded as a friend of the family, your honor.
No more questions at this time

No more questions at this time
I'll I some questions to Rej.

@Rej you mention here:

She was very proud of it and I am pretty sure that the cake was meant for @Mr. Reloaded as both were deeply in love to that date.
That Mr and Mrs Reloaded were deeply in love before the incident. So I have to ask you a question (exhibit F):

Do you feel that those "letters".... are filled with love on both sides ?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Indeed
:yodaswag:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I'll I some questions to Rej.

@Rej you mention here:

That Mr and Mrs Reloaded were deeply in love before the incident. So I have to ask you a question (exhibit F):

Do you feel that those "letters".... are filled with love on both sides ?

It says there, she never stopped loving him. That is proof and that is why she baked the cake for him.
The proof is in the pudding or *ehem* in the cake!
:risicheck:

It says there, she never stopped loving him. That is proof and that is why she baked the cake for him.
The proof is in the pudding or *ehem* in the cake!
Indeed. There is a proof that Mrs Reloaded loved her husband very much, in fact she loved him desesperatly as exhibit G is showing:

But what the evidences are showing is that this love was also very conflictual to a dangerous degree and completely unilateral as shown by exhibit F and exhibit H:

and exhibit I:

You can see here that Mrs Reloaded was seemingly thinking her life would most likely end soon and she wanted Mr Reloaded to pay.

I would like the court recorder to note the usage of the words "your other skeletons in the closet" speaking about Mr Reloaded's whereabouts !

I would like now, to ask @Warback to the stand

Would i die for him? Hum no?
Die or put yourself in danger of a life sentence for example. But I think we all can agree on the fact that you would never do that.

Now, I want to come back on you previous comment about Mr Reloaded being a traitor. Can you developp why you are using this word to describe him in context please ?