Character Discussion When you realize that Mihawk was the strongest WG affiliate

If I have knocked off bigmam and the whole crew in a single kick , Have I not defeated the whole Yonkou crew?
No, I dont think so as Big Mom actually landed in Wano, and even if it was yes, which is a retarded reach, just proves big mom a meme, makes yhe only feat of Zoro even less relevant as blocking big mom is nothing.
Not sure why you playing this card?
Trying to say that King defeated big mom?
Just like Queen, who actually fought her and knocked her out?

C

Cruxroux

No, I dont think so as Big Mom actually landed in Wano, and even if it was yes, which is a retarded reach, just proves big mom a meme, makes yhe only feat of Zoro even less relevant as blocking big mom is nothing.
Not sure why you playing this card?
Trying to say that King defeated big mom?
Just like Queen, who actually fought her and knocked her out?
So bigmam couldn't defeat king? Lmao.
Let's enter your trolling zone.
I'm not even reading that , if conclusion is only what matter to you.
:suresure::suresure:
Congrats you played yourself.
King > Bigmam by your logic now. Don't blame me lmao.

haki blooming doesnt mean shit , there is no statement of akainu getting stronger u delusional admiral fan

fight luffy the similar way our dear pizzaru has been fighting ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

if this is what akainu's equal can do , then u should simply forget abt him fighting luffy unless u want another pizza admiral
By EoS Mihawk will be stuck in 24/7 debates with Sanji

Stay in your lane literal clown

Akainu annihilates every swordsman in history let alone Midhawk. Bring him Ryuma and nothing changes.

35 chapters is all he needs to beat Gorosei,Yonko,other Admirals,Imu

Mihawk needs 35 chapters to postpone with Vista,Joz and Crocodile

By EoS Mihawk will be stuck in 24/7 debates with Sanji

Stay in your lane literal clown
funny thing that akainu and all other admirals will be in the same fuckin debate and they will be in a much worse situation

Akainu annihilates every swordsman in history let alone Midhawk. Bring him Ryuma and nothing changes.

:kobeha::kobeha:

Mihawk needs 35 chapters to postpone with Vista,Joz and Crocodile
trying to clown mihawk wont make u forget that it needed akainu 10 fuckin days just to put down bb's commander

like thats where his peak is , it isnt even me clowning akainu
that guy went all out and barely defeated aokiji

and then these are his fans
beat Gorosei,Yonko,other Admirals,Imu

funny thing that akainu and all other admirals will be in the same fuckin debate and they will be in a much worse situation

:kobeha::kobeha:

trying to clown mihawk wont make u forget that it needed akainu 10 fuckin days just to put down bb's commander

and then these are his fans
Akainu is Luffy's fateful enemy cope about it you fucking clown these are Oda's words lmfao aching scar=fateful enemy

Zoro needed 1037 chapters to beat a single character stronger than Luffy's opponent around chapter 200 and if we're being honest Current Croc is still gonna be > Ling the Wild Fodder :kobeha:

GL convincing anyone Midhawk can beat a single Luffy opponent after Katakuri when Crocodile negs King,Pica,Kaku,Hyozo,Monet :kobeha:

35 chapters to end the series. Your fav wkmm never have that.

Akainu is Luffy's fateful enemy cope about it you fucking clown these are Oda's words lmfao aching scar=fateful enemy
he can be a fateful enemy all he wants , dont come crying when he turns into another pizza :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoro needed 1037 chapters to beat a single character stronger than Luffy's opponent around chapter 200 and if we're being honest Current Croc is still gonna be > Ling the Wild Fodder :kobeha:

GL convincing anyone Midhawk can beat a single Luffy opponent after Katakuri when Crocodile negs King,Pica,Kaku,Hyozo,Monet :kobeha:
what are u even waffling abt
who mentioned crocodile
there is too much going in that head of urs after taking multiple Ls huh
:kobeha:

35 chapters to end the series. Your fav wkmm never have that.
what ??

anyways
as i have been saying

no matter what akainu does , his power will always be on equal terms with bb's underling

mihawk's strength doesnt have any cap , the hilarious thing that even his base is alrdy greater than sakazuki's ceiling

i can make a good ass debate on how hard shanks and venusjuro fold akainu much less mihawk who is literally stronger than them

y'all are burying urself in the fuckin grave with all these dickriding takes

" logia awakening "
" admiral coc "

nothing happened even when admirals are shown to fight
instead they keep getting beat up by their opponents and surpassed in terms of threat levels