[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I mean still found guilty
Post automatically merged:

Sniff
So your passive is saying sniff at the end of every post lmao. Glad it's not me.

This sucks balls.

Alright guys I'm gonna make my claim right now. My role has a passive and it makes me a miller as my character remained loyal to a traitor and I stayed with the clan even after said traitor was banned so everyone thinks I'm suspicious.
Is there any way that you can prove that you are town?

I like that you stepped forward immediately and revealed that, but I can't put it past an experienced player like you to come up with a good strategy like that.

I actually think Wolf looks pretty good. A scum would probably try to fakeclaim a more townlike role.
Heh krog is a very experienced player. He is no newbie.

He knows how to joust in this game. And on the other hand, his claim cannot free him.

I think it holds no wisdom to claim something that won't give Town any benefit.

@krogothwolf Basically what I was saying

You see, such kind of claim has just little significance given the ballpark of the odds of your flip
I know what you're getting at but you're wrong on it what you said. What town does with a miller is a different story then should a miller claim or not. If I sat and said nothing the cop targets someone unneeded and can go elsewhere instead.

Maybe Vig will just shoot you instead

Did Drago really make you type sniff in every post? That’s fucked up.
That's the vigs call or towns lynch vote call. If you want to shoot me/lynch me that's up to you. I'm a town miller and its better to get it out in the open then wait till I've been investigated to reveal and fight a losing battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.