Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Very well then @Fujishiro

I have a few questions for you no need for explanations just yes or no

Understood?

I lose my feathers
Indeed. You loses your feathers !

You see, my client is a big bird.. and they have fragile feathers, so when they get angry, its a MESS and we need to clean the room for hours !

So I want to take the court back to those previous exhibits:

(Exhibit D)

(Exhibit E)

What is interesting in those exhibit is the pattern of the cuts. As you now know, the stabbing of the frontal part of Mrs reloaded's body was done post-mortem HOURS after the death of the victim. The criminal section indicated that it was most likely due to a surge of rage!

But can you see what is even more interesting here ?

I will tell you !

NO FEATHERS!

Indeed, if my client was guilty, you would AT LEAST find traces of little feathers on the body or in the cuts. But here, NOTHING !

And we know the body was not taken great care of by the murderer.

My dear jury. Here you have a proof that my client did NOT commited the stabbing of Mrs Reloaded !

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Convenient
:yodaswag:

I'm sure you didn't really mean seriously this either.

You see.. everybody in the court would understand the principle of saying something for the laugh one or two times. But repetitively in multiple place.... (exhibit C)

I'm sure that anyone in the court can agree that this is not the behavior of someone that is always calm and reasonnable.

Which leads me to my next point:

Mr Reloaded, here is the photo of your ex wife dead body taken before the autopsy

(Exhibit D)

(Exhibit E)

As you can see here, we can clearly see the stab that caused the death of Mrs Reloaded, right in the back on Exhibit E. The autopsy confirmed that this was done by a small and sharp blade.

But the 50+ stabs that we can see on exhibit D in the front of your wife's body was actually confirmed done HOURS after the death. You can see that mainly because of the absence of bruises around the cuts.

Here is my question mister Reloaded:

Do you think that this kind of atrocity can be done by someone that is always calm and reasonnable ?
That's mrs reloaded?
:snoopy:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Indeed. You loses your feathers !

You see, my client is a big bird.. and they have fragile feathers, so when they get angry, its a MESS and we need to clean the room for hours !

So I want to take the court back to those previous exhibits:

What is interesting in those exhibit is the pattern of the cuts. As you now know, the stabbing of the frontal part of Mrs reloaded's body was done post-mortem HOURS after the death of the victim. The criminal section indicated that it was most likely due to a surge of rage!

But can you see what is even more interesting here ?

I will tell you !

NO FEATHERS!

Indeed, if my client was guilty, you would AT LEAST find traces of little feathers on the body or in the cuts. But here, NOTHING !

And we know the body was not taken great care of by the murderer.

My dear jury. Here you have a proof that my client did NOT commited the stabbing of Mrs Reloaded !
Feathers are small, and fragile and easily be blown away or even swept away by a street sweeper

We're working on acquiring the knife used in the murder once we do the DNA on the hilt will prove that @Warback used that knife on the day Mrs.Reloaded was murdered it will prove his guilt

Yoho

โ€Ž