Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would first like to thank the court for inviting me as a witness. Since the user Warback is standing before the court as the perpetrator, I would like to confirm my statement.

As a mod from Worstgen, I browse through the forum and patrol around. Mrs.Reloaded died on January 1st, 2023. I still remember that day very well... @Mr. Reloaded was devastated, the shock is deep... I, as a mod from worstgen, tried to find information about Mrs.Reloaded's death, and I came across this post from Warback, on the same day that Mrs.reloaded was killed.
For me, the guilt of the evidence is very clear, but I leave this task to the jury to judge this evidence:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I would first like to thank the court for inviting me as a witness. Since the user Warback is standing before the court as the perpetrator, I would like to confirm my statement.

As a mod from Worstgen, I browse through the forum and patrol around. Mrs.Reloaded died on January 1st, 2023. I still remember that day very well... @Mr. Reloaded was devastated, the shock is deep... I, as a mod from worstgen, tried to find information about Mrs.Reloaded's death, and I came across this post from Warback, on the same day that Mrs.reloaded was killed.
For me, the guilt of the evidence is very clear, but I leave this task to the jury to judge this evidence:

!!! Oh my
:snoopy:

Looks good to me

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Thank you good sir!

People of the court @Pot Goblin @AL sama @Logiko @Rambles

Testimony from my witness showing in writing that @Warback admitted to this murder!