Who's winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Around 10days before Mrs.Reloaded died, the user @Warback wrote very terrible things about her, saying he is gonna killing her in the future, 7 days later she died, here is the screenshot and before Warback says that I manipulate the screenshot, the jury can check up his post on their own via this link:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-๐™ผ๐š›-๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š-๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•-๐š‚๐š’๐š๐š—-๐š„๐š™.35772/post-3754627

Then would you explain me this ?
This is a joke sir, I would never take off users, my mod fellas can look at the logs to see if I "take" care of someone or not...

I would first like to thank the court for inviting me as a witness. Since the user Warback is standing before the court as the perpetrator, I would like to confirm my statement.

As a mod from Worstgen, I browse through the forum and patrol around. Mrs.Reloaded died on January 1st, 2023. I still remember that day very well... @Mr. Reloaded was devastated, the shock is deep... I, as a mod from worstgen, tried to find information about Mrs.Reloaded's death, and I came across this post from Warback, on the same day that Mrs.reloaded was killed.
For me, the guilt of the evidence is very clear, but I leave this task to the jury to judge this evidence:

@Pot Goblin I would like to remind everyone that this comment is in itself not conclusive. It lacks the context and the preceding conversation as well as the topic of it.

So, OBJECTION!

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Yeah @Mr. Reloaded mod number 1 is asking you if they can add mod number 2 as an extra lawyer after i was told several times i can't represent myself

WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Post automatically merged:

:josad::emohiyo::emohiyo::emohiyo:
I have no Objection to you self representing its a common thing that happens in court

Around 10days before Mrs.Reloaded died, the user @Warback wrote very terrible things about her, saying he is gonna killing her in the future, 7 days later she died, here is the screenshot and before Warback says that I manipulate the screenshot, the jury can check up his post on their own via this link:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/๐™ธ๐šœ-๐š‘๐šŽ-๐šŠ-๐š๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šข-๐šŠ๐š—๐š-๐šŠ-๐š–๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š›-๐š˜๐š›-๐š—๐š˜๐š-๐™ผ๐š›-๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š-๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•-๐š‚๐š’๐š๐š—-๐š„๐š™.35772/post-3754627

This is a joke sir, I would never take off users, my mod fellas can look at the logs to see if I "take" care of someone or not...
@Warback You are so screwed. :ihaha:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž