[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. I go to sleep now.

Luka just looks like Town. He could just buddy me as scum here and make things easier for himself. But he seems to have an own opinion on things which looks good.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Whatever. I go to sleep now.

Luka just looks like Town. He could just buddy me as scum here and make things easier for himself. But he seems to have an own opinion on things which looks good.
Sleep well 🌼

Zemmi

GodMommie
you didn't say that to me but from what I have seen so far the general tale is that he was scummy so I need to know what exactly he did
I thought his messages were scummy but within his norm.

Flower believes he lynched Ekko for credit and then didn't do anything after that. I think. She'll have to clear that up or anyone else who found him scummy. I found it implausible until someone said he just did that in a different game.

AL sama

Red Haired
I thought his messages were scummy but within his norm.

Flower believes he lynched Ekko for credit and then didn't do anything after that. I think. She'll have to clear that up or anyone else who found him scummy. I found it implausible until someone said he just did that in a different game.
well he didn't do anything cause he didn't want to play at least that's what I m understanding from my PM

as for the message I can't make head or tail of it

Zemmi

GodMommie
well he didn't do anything cause he didn't want to play at least that's what I m understanding from my PM

as for the message I can't make head or tail of it
I just looked back at some of his posts. Was he annoyed because of his interactions with Mango about flower?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Not even going to bother with a proper response for this level of brainless troglodyte play. Be better, people.
This aggressiveness just for one simple vote is pretty scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.