[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It´s just that i don´t like seeing multiple votes without explanation for a single player. Like one vote for a player is fine but one more without explanation for the same player does bother me.
I haven’t heard anything so hypocritical in my admittedly short time playing mafia. It bothers me that you suspect the same behavior in others that you allow from yourself. Doesn’t seem like a townie thing to do, at least in my eyes.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Also, is there anything about fulfilling your condition you can tell us? Is the requirement something you can do through communicating with us?
I would love to Jew. However if reveled, I would be competing against scums to find that conditon first. I don't want to do this as it is extremely harmful towards town.

It's a red flag my dear, that is why

After all I wasn't for Neko's
So...you're trying to accuse me based on me replying to TAC's post, taking TAC's previous statement into account that scum will try to use his spam when 1) You don't know if TAC is even Town if you're Town and 2) You know I'm not dumb scum .

TAC could be scum just using that statement for cred, but you are not considering this. You therefore TMI him Town, thus are scum.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff anyone has a tissue?

I think Nekochako only wants Finalbeta's reaction. I think Nekochako is townie. It's different ifNekochako votes Finalbeta and then went inactive. Seems like a scum votes someone to look townie but doesn't push the lynch to play safe.

I'm not sure about Finalbeta and Flower alignment yet.

I'm more sus of TAC now. He should have known that if Krogothwolf is mafia, claiming like that this early is risky. I don't know if TAC plays dumb.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Then I don't understand why you claimed? Is it one of the conditions?

My bolded part @Natalija. And every please read the next quote and respond please. Thanks again Jew the only reader. 😘
@everyone Has any of you read the source material or have agust have what to do?

Also notice in the second post by Dragomir, it says we are meant to find a traitor. Single not plural.

Is this again going to be a single scum game (like the last game) where we have to go find the traitor, before he either kills of the clan or succeeds in turning other townies into scum and joining his side as his clan mates?

Or does he already start off with other traitors? What does the original source- the book say? I think it would be wise for all of us to at least brush up on the basics.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

I would also like to make a claim. Similar to Krog I've got a bs passive where my votes aren't counted until I've unlocked my 'warrior name' I don't want to claim how to unlock it just yet tho. So even if I want to lynch a player I can't unless I first fulfil my conditions.

(On a side note completely unrelated to this- I first wanted play mafia for the sake of gaining the Zoro tag. Now it looks like I will lose it alot faster than I've had the Luffy tag for. SMFH :catcry:)
My votes in lynching won't count until I get my warrior name. Just wanted to get this out.

Anyone sniff... knows the story of the theme?
No clue, but at least we're all cute kitties <3
This sucks balls.

Alright guys I'm gonna make my claim right now. My role has a passive and it makes me a miller as my character remained loyal to a traitor and I stayed with the clan even after said traitor was banned so everyone thinks I'm suspicious.
Wtf krogo, so you're like an actual spy inside the clan? INFORMER? Looool
I actually think Wolf looks pretty good. A scum would probably try to fakeclaim a more townlike role.
Ha ha ha... I just played a game that lasted for half a month where the scum claimed miller right at the start, managed to win over town trust, and then won the game. Fuck that indie trust smh.
Oh, I was just having fun and I don’t really want anyone to focus too much on that. It’ll detract from actual scum hunting and slips made by players in the early phases. Likewise I feel like scum can use my spam as a means to push me or to side against me for potential Town cred. Again, it’s my being silly. We need to look else where for hints towards are dubious enemies. That said,So besides Krog being super sus, what else do we got?
Ok, this may be the weirdest TAC post I have ever seen, and I've seen some crazy stuff coming from your keyboard. You look like a mean cat too :whitepress:

I haven’t heard anything so hypocritical in my admittedly short time playing mafia. It bothers me that you suspect the same behavior in others that you allow from yourself. Doesn’t seem like a townie thing to do, at least in my eyes.

I think its more scummy to vote the same person someone else voted since that might actually get said person lynched which is why im doubting Flower a bit for also voting Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.