H

Herrera95

In what I am sure will be a surprise to many, I am starting to question any form of legitimacy to Israel's claims. I still believe in the concept of defending one's borders AND retaliation against terrorism, but having watched this situation for months now, I am starting to see the writing on the wall that this will become a real genocide if it continues...
Easy to say when is not your country being attacked by people that are brainwashed go hate you since birth.
Post automatically merged:

This kinda shit been going on for decades basically
A genocide where the people being genocided actually increases?

Whut ?!?!? Racism is super trendy dude :kriwhat:
Racial slur is not the same as racism.

It's time to ban racial slurs and racial slurs abbreviations from the human language.
This is impossible

Wasn't America created by illegal european immigrants? They showed up without permission, took the land by force and forced another race to migrate there lol.
No. There wasn't a sovereign government protecting it borders with laws to regulate immigration.

Not sure about forcing another ETHINIC to migrate since they BOUGHT slaves so it is in the contract of slavery that they could do whatever they want. It was no different from them in Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't America created by illegal european immigrants? They showed up without permission, took the land by force and forced another race to migrate there lol.
There wasn’t a state and the continent was barely populated lol. Did we really steal anything? Maybe during the ethnic cleanings since we agreed to share the land with the natives after the creation of the US

:saden::saden::saden:

:hohoho::eeke:Is there some beef between Native Americans and black Americans?
1. The Americas was only recently populated. Compared to Europe the population of the new world was largely small

2.You do realize like 80% of native Americans were wiped off before the first British settlers even stepped a foot in the continent right? We have plenty of diaries/records of travelers describing how empty the landmass was

3. what the fuck are you talking about.

Last edited:
H

Herrera95

2.You do realize like 80% of native Americans were wiped off before the first British settlers even stepped a foot in the continent right? We have plenty of diaries/records of travelers describing how empty the landmass was
Could you explain it better? 80% based on what? It used to be 1 mi natives for centuries but right before British came they went into war and ended up in just 200 thousand?

Could you explain it better? 80% based on what? It used to be 1 mi natives for centuries but right before British came they went into war and ended up in just 200 thousand?
Based on estimates of the population of the Americas

https://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/...ed smallpox,estimated 90% of Native Americans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop...n estimate of approximately,80% by the end of

I think most estimates have the native population of the entire continent at 50 mill, so only 1 million spread out across the entire continent(s) were left by the 1700s

H

Herrera95

Based on estimates of the population of the Americas

https://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/variables/smallpox.html#:~:text=They had never experienced smallpox,estimated 90% of Native Americans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_the_Indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#:~:text=Using an estimate of approximately,80% by the end of

I think most estimates have the native population of the entire continent at 50 mill, so only 1 million spread out across the entire continent(s) were left by the 1700s
It seems when the European came many died just by disease that was brought. Also it seems that around 1600 a drop of CO2(which is woke people worse offenser nowadays) also killed millions of people.

You cannot let the man rest in his forever grave, can you? He's living rent free in your mind, bro. :seriously:
Are you sure it ain’t the other way around? You still sucking his dick even after all the crazy shit he said. All I’m saying is that a new user who says and behaves the exact same way just showed up. I’m just pointing it out since it’s a real possibility.