[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you have really observed yourself this game.

If I'm scum tell me why I fought over days to lynch ML and tried to save Pot?
Oh no, you don‘t get to say this when I tried saving Red Night, lynched Ekko, even said Melkor is the likelier fake claimer, got Ratchet as Anti Town and more.

It‘s you or Reloaded. Idc about the order.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Oh no, you don‘t get to say this when I tried saving Red Night, lynched Ekko, even said Melkor is the likelier fake claimer, got Ratchet as Anti Town and more.

It‘s you or Reloaded. Idc about the order.
I wasn't even paying attention to where the votes were I just know it felt like you were hiding from the game.

I also was the one who wanted Ratchet to win the duel, until he um... did what he did.

I wasn't even paying attention to where the votes were I just know it felt like you were hiding from the game.

I also was the one who wanted Ratchet to win the duel, until he um... did what he did.
I WAS BUSY!!!!

And Fuji literally posted a VC the page when I returned.

If you‘re Town your vote is game throwing. No excuses.

Worst: Had Zemmi as scum, the Al slot as Town, ??? on Reloaded, ??? on Jag.
Naomi: Had Zemmi as maybe scum, Reloaded as scum, Al as Town, ??? on Jag.
Luka: Had Zem as Town, Reloaded as scum with Yoho, Al as Town, slight sus on Jag (?).

Yeah, they were all killed for a reason. And that seems to be the Reloaded/Zem direction. No need for any of them to die if they were far off with their reads (and that‘s another reason why I‘m cleared, cuz both Nao and Worst had me as strong Town, so why the fuck would I kill them kek. Just disgusting to push me, still).

Zemmi

GodMommie
Worst: Had Zemmi as scum, the Al slot as Town, ??? on Reloaded, ??? on Jag.
Naomi: Had Zemmi as maybe scum, Reloaded as scum, Al as Town, ??? on Jag.
Luka: Had Zem as Town, Reloaded as scum with Yoho, Al as Town, slight sus on Jag (?).

Yeah, they were all killed for a reason. And that seems to be the Reloaded/Zem direction. No need for any of them to die if they were far off with their reads (and that‘s another reason why I‘m cleared, cuz both Nao and Worst had me as strong Town, so why the fuck would I kill them kek. Just disgusting to push me, still).
I think that is a reach. Worst likely died because he was the Vig. He had pestered me the entire game.

Naomi, had a thing about my claim being tom. Which I honestly think it's simply because it would make my role an easy mislynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.