[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the supreme leader of Town

I dictate law

I say that Flower is bad, she is pushing to have me out; therefore today I shall use an ability which will make 4 people conversate at night and one shall be lynched. I shall choose who.

I also have got multiple lives

What was that, page 3? When nothing had happened and I made a single passing remark to say that no confirmed suspicions means we’re all presumed town until proven otherwise? You’re grasping at straws that aren’t there, man.
Not really, it is kinda usualy for scum to try to blend in and the best way to do so is to start acting like town and saying what you did.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Why are you trying to start the idea that we're all town?
People still not reading Drago's second post nor anyone elses.
@everyone Has any of you read the source material or have agust have what to do?

Also notice in the second post by Dragomir, it says we are meant to find a traitor. Single not plural.

Is this again going to be a single scum game (like the last game) where we have to go find the traitor, before he either kills of the clan or succeeds in turning other townies into scum and joining his side as his clan mates?

Or does he already start off with other traitors? What does the original source- the book say? I think it would be wise for all of us to at least brush up on the basics.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

I would also like to make a claim. Similar to Krog I've got a bs passive where my votes aren't counted until I've unlocked my 'warrior name' I don't want to claim how to unlock it just yet tho. So even if I want to lynch a player I can't unless I first fulfil my conditions.

(On a side note completely unrelated to this- I first wanted play mafia for the sake of gaining the Zoro tag. Now it looks like I will lose it alot faster than I've had the Luffy tag for. SMFH :catcry:)
This game Might be similar to covid 19 until people brush up on the original source and can deny it.
I will be doing the same.

@Natalija you're so confused lol. I ain't millner

Status
Not open for further replies.