Powers & Abilities Sanji will defeat a Gorosei by incinerating them

When the SHs inevitably fight the gorosei in the EoS, they are going to need some way to bypass the Gorosei's immortality.

While Zoro will obviously use some new form of advanced haki, its unknown exactly how Sanji will manage to bypass immortality. In wano, Sanji got an augmentation to his body and his flames, but not to his haki. If this trend continues, I doubt Sanji will gain whatever haki ability is necessary to hurt immortals.

Hence he will probably beat them using his flames.

While the Gorosei can regenerate, there is likely some degree of damage they will be incapable of recovering from. If there bodies were to be completely destroyed, I don't see how they could recover. This is likely the strategy Sanji will have to use. Produce flames with such heat and intensity that the gorosei will be burned to a crisp and incapable of regenerating.

How will Sanji go from where he is currently at to that level of flames? I suppose his fight with Pizarro will be a good stepping stone. Pizarro, as we know, is a massive golem. Even Garp's ACoC coated attack wasn't capable of taking him out. For sanji to have a hope of beating Pizarro, he will need to gain the ability to melt Pizarro's golem. This will likely be his power up during the BBP fight. He will gain massive AoE flames capable of melting and devastating his environment.

The next step after that will be for him to gain the ability to literally incinerate his foes into nothing, which I think he will gain against Ju Peter or Mars.

Ultimately I think people don't understand how strong Sanji will have to be EoS. Luffy's subordinates always beat the enemy's subordinates. Hence Luffy's commanders will have to beat the Gorosei. For Sanji to do that, he will easily end the series stronger than the admirals.

When the SHs inevitably fight the gorosei in the EoS, they are going to need some way to bypass the Gorosei's immortality.

While Zoro will obviously use some new form of advanced haki, its unknown exactly how Sanji will manage to bypass immortality. In wano, Sanji got an augmentation to his body and his flames, but not to his haki. If this trend continues, I doubt Sanji will gain whatever haki ability is necessary to hurt immortals.

Hence he will probably beat them using his flames.

While the Gorosei can regenerate, there is likely some degree of damage they will be incapable of recovering from. If there bodies were to be completely destroyed, I don't see how they could recover. This is likely the strategy Sanji will have to use. Produce flames with such heat and intensity that the gorosei will be burned to a crisp and incapable of regenerating.

How will Sanji go from where he is currently at to that level of flames? I suppose his fight with Pizarro will be a good stepping stone. Pizarro, as we know, is a massive golem. Even Garp's ACoC coated attack wasn't capable of taking him out. For sanji to have a hope of beating Pizarro, he will need to gain the ability to melt Pizarro's golem. This will likely be his power up during the BBP fight. He will gain massive AoE flames capable of melting and devastating his environment.

The next step after that will be for him to gain the ability to literally incinerate his foes into nothing, which I think he will gain against Ju Peter or Mars.

Ultimately I think people don't understand how strong Sanji will have to be EoS. Luffy's subordinates always beat the enemy's subordinates. Hence Luffy's commanders will have to beat the Gorosei. For Sanji to do that, he will easily end the series stronger than the admirals.
:saitahu:

Goat, you think Luffy's crew will beat the Gorosei? After what happened in Wano? :nicagesmile:
Post automatically merged:

EoS top 5:

1: Nika

2: Teach

3: Imu

4: Sabo

5: Coby/Kid
:quest:

I still think Sanji is Human - Lunarian Hybrid...
Once his genes awakens , he becomes Incincible with that defense 24 x 7....
And pyrotechnics Ends up being his Forte.
From a macro perspective, it fits.
Zoro has the best attack.
Sanji gets the best defense.
Luffy the deva, Zoro the anti-deva, and Sanji the (fallen) angel.
Zoro & Sanji use fire attacks.
Jinbe uses water ones (and Brook ice).

My only gripe is: would a Sanji Lunarian reveal be earned? If all of a sudden Sanji can get King's impenetrability because of "love", would that be satisfying?

The final arc is going to be a battle arc like enies lobby and wano, where most SHs get 1v1s.

Saying Sanji won't beat a gorosei is like arguing he won't beat a calamity in wano. Its a losing battle and you're only going to embarrass yourself.

Oda is a very formulaic writer
Saying Sanji won't beat a Gorosei, is saying he won't get a 1v1 with Kizaru and he certainly won't beat him....wait that already happened.

The only embarrassment will come from those who think Ranji will beat Top tiers in this story. He is not that guy