Questions & Mysteries Does Shiryu of the Rain have Red lightning Ad.CoC?

Does Shiryu of the Rain have Red lightning Ad.CoC?

• He had it before TS

• He unlocked it after TS

• He still didn't unlock it he will in the next chapters

• He won't have Ad.CoC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lmao bro coping so hard.
Red lightdning coming from the scabbards only and where they stabbed him.
Kaidou haki where they got blown off isn't even red.
Stop the cope lmao.
You talking about Anime colors now? Peak desperation, there is no red lightning in Anime during that panel, they preferred yellow and blue later, so thats Kaido's Haki you low iq. Unless you believe Scabbards flew away on their own in the end:

Keep removing the video from the quote :milaugh:

He needs to have advanced CoC if he's fighting Zoro in a swordfight. If he doesn't have it, then Zoro should be fighting Kuzan instead. But as we were reminded in Wano, Zoro will always fight the sword guy. So I'm betting on Shiryu having it.

Clown doing retard things, so desperate to prove BB has ACoC that he is now bringing pre TS anime clips for his arguement.
Man legit made a thread pretending its about Shiryu just to slip in aCoC for Blackbeard... Talk about desperate... :milaugh:
If you really think Teach's Ad.CoC is in question after Chinjao's statement and giant lightnings he showed, you ZKKlosers are truly retards :milaugh:

Just prepare yourself getting another huge L after ZKK and don't leave the forum when Teach showing off with Haki and dogwalks your precious Luffy underling Zolo's Haki.
Blackbeard and Shiryu won't have CoC. They will reach the top of the verse with devil fruit abilities.
No one reaches the top with DFs, both top tier Haki and DF is needed.

Thats also why Shiryu (both top tier DF+Haki) will be > Mihawk and you clowns are scared of that, thats why you struggle with understanding a simple manga.:kobeha:

C

Cruxroux

You talking about Anime colors now? Peak desperation, there is no red lightning in Anime during that panel, they preferred yellow and blue later, so thats Kaido's Haki you low iq. Unless you believe Scabbards flew away on their own in the end:

Keep removing the video from the quote :milaugh:

you're the one ignore my quoted videos lmao.
explain this.

And anime colours? I'M TALKING about it now.
Dude your whole post is made up of Anime reference.

Manga has zero panels of BB with Haki lightenings lmao.

Man legit made a thread pretending its about Shiryu just to slip in aCoC for Blackbeard... Talk about desperate... :milaugh:
His attempts reek of desperation, maybe he is afraid that BB wont get it and thats why he is trying so hard.
If you really think Teach's Ad.CoC is in question after Chinjao's statement and giant lightnings he showed, you ZKKlosers are truly retards :milaugh:

Just prepare yourself getting another huge L after ZKK and don't leave the forum when Teach showing off with Haki and dogwalks your precious Luffy underling Zolo's Haki.

Thats also why Shiryu (both top tier DF+Haki) will be > Mihawk and you clowns are scared of that, thats why you struggle with understanding a simple manga.:kobeha:
Lol, you are so pitiable I am feeling bad. I think BB should have CoC and ACoC, considering all the other top tiers having it, all the other Yonkos have it and even the Gorosei are most likely having it. The only ones not having it are Admirals and we all know how they are below Yonkos because of this.

The problem is not of BB/Shiryu having CoC or ACoC, the problem is that the evidence that you think you are bringing is not what you think it is. The red lightning that you are trying to compare to others is that those others have been confirmed to have CoC beforehand or the dialogue surrounding the reveal covers it. BB so far has not had that, not that he wont have. The red lightning was shown for Laws haki blast to counter DF effect, yet nobody brings that as argument for Law having CoC.

you're the one ignore my quoted videos lmao.
explain this.

And anime colours? I'M TALKING about it now.
Dude your whole post is made up of Anime reference.

Manga has zero panels of BB with Haki lightenings lmao.
You didn't remove the pics from quote this time ZKKloser, thats a start :milaugh:

You said Anime colors isn't red clown, you said:
''Kaidou haki where they got blown off isn't even red.''

So you use Anime colors when it suitable for you.

But when I use it, you keep crying posting nonsense shits as if black lightning is needed you dumb clown.

What are you arguing now? You can't win.

-KOH Zolo's Haki is red, not black.
-Shanks's wifi haki is red, not black.
-Rayleigh's CoC haki is red, not black.
-Roger vs WB clash is red, not black.

Debunked easy.

C

Cruxroux

What are you arguing now? You can't win.

-KOH Zolo's Haki is red, not black.
-Shanks's wifi haki is red, not black.
-Rayleigh's CoC haki is red, not black.
-Roger vs WB clash is red, not black.
Fun part is all of them are AdCoC confirmed users.
Blackbeard isn't lol.

It's both

That's CoC blast not Adcoc

Again CoC blast

If you look hard enougj even they are black and red.

Final KOH isn't both black dumbass. Its red only. If anything it shows pure red > black red.

Wifi-haki is top level of top level dumb clown.

Rayleigh draw his sword, didn't need that for basic CoC.

Roger vs WB peak clash was red only too.

Red > black red arguable right now.

Debunked easy clown, thats your ZKK fate when you go argue against me :milaugh:

Fun part is all of them are AdCoC confirmed users.
Blackbeard isn't lol.
Fun part is you are stupid because Chinjao, Imu, Saturn all of them hyped Teach, your dumb Luffy underling Zolo isn't comparable keep crying in your ZKKtemple, Teach Haki >>>>>> Zolo Haki.

The fact that you need post 2 times shows you are in panic state for I am debunking your ZKKass.

Thats also why Shiryu (both top tier DF+Haki) will be > Mihawk and you clowns are scared of that, thats why you struggle with understanding a simple manga.
Idc about Shiryu vs Mihawk

C

Cruxroux

Final KOH isn't both black dumbass. Its red only. If anything it shows pure red > black red.
And black and red too lmao why ignore that.

Wifi-haki is top level of top level dumb clown.
That's CoC blast genius.

Rayleigh draw his sword, didn't need that for basic CoC.
And you can't do a coc blast while holding. A sword?

That's adcoc too lmao.

Wb and roger clash
Scattered out into black and red only.

Fun part is you are stupid because Chinjao, Imu, Saturn all of them hyped Teach, your dumb Luffy underling Zolo isn't comparable keep crying in your ZKKtemple, Teach Haki >>>>>> Zolo Haki.
Fun part none of them hyped BB for his haki lmao.
And neither of them confirmed BB to be a CoC user let alone AdCoC.

The fact that you need post 2 times shows you are in panic state for I am debunking your ZKKass.
I take my time lmao , My auto merge is off.
I have the liberty to do it. Lol

And black and red too lmao why ignore that.

That's CoC blast genius.

And you can't do a coc blast while holding. A sword?

That's adcoc too lmao.

Wb and roger clash
Scattered out into black and red only.

I am not ignoring anything ZKKclown, I am just debunking your ass for saying ''red lightning isn't Ad.CoC'' I have multiple evidence even your precious KOH Zolo to prove that, that just shows how stupid you are as a Zolo fanboy you don't even know Final KOH was pure red :milaugh:

Here this is the peak Roger vs WB clash from close look:

Pure red.

Black red clashes involves:
- Ulti vs Luffy clash
- Lucci vs Luffy clash

Pure red involves:
- Final KOH
- Shanks wifi haki
- Roger vs WB clash
- Rayleigh

Now if you aren't low iq maybe you could understand CoA is black color, it was never red.

You little liar lying again, he is hyped for all and for his potential, which includes Haki potential.

All those 3 as well as Shanks knows without top tier Haki, Teach wouldn't be a threat or wouldn't be high potential,

Chinjao knows that well, only dumb ZKKclowns like you don't know it.

You can keep getting debunked.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Whether Blackbeard, the ultimate DF merchant will have the power of the handful of the very strongest is up for debate.
Once thing is certain, he didn't show it so far. And Chinjao's statement as well as giant lightning he showed arent helping you.
No one can dogwalk Luffy's underling because he is the strongest character in the show. :milaugh:

His attempts reek of desperation, maybe he is afraid that BB wont get it and thats why he is trying so hard.
Lol, you are so pitiable I am feeling bad. I think BB should have CoC and ACoC, considering all the other top tiers having it, all the other Yonkos have it and even the Gorosei are most likely having it. The only ones not having it are Admirals and we all know how they are below Yonkos because of this.

The problem is not of BB/Shiryu having CoC or ACoC, the problem is that the evidence that you think you are bringing is not what you think it is. The red lightning that you are trying to compare to others is that those others have been confirmed to have CoC beforehand or the dialogue surrounding the reveal covers it. BB so far has not had that, not that he wont have. The red lightning was shown for Laws haki blast to counter DF effect, yet nobody brings that as argument for Law having CoC.
So Blazingbitch and ZKK co are just insecure for Law having CoC thats why they keep being bitching about I bring this red lightning argument, thats your real butthurt you dumb clown don't lie now. :milaugh:

Who gives a shit if Law has CoC or not? I am talking about Teach and Shiryu.

You ZKKbitches were saying Ad.CoC doesn't exist:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

While I was saying it is now you clowns think you know about Ad.CoC because Zolo has it now no one should get it other than few, thats why ZKKfans are toxic.

Shut your butthurt, Law > Zolo anyways. Oda can do whatever he wants, Zolo was clueless about CoC until Wano, 3 billion Law can get it as well, you bitches lowball 3 billion Law then overrate Mihawk for Marine Hunter bounty, pure hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter for me if Law has it because Law struggles to make red lightning while Teach casually does it.

Also the reason I don't care about Law's Advance Haki is because Law's lightning is light blue or light yellow in the manga while Teach's is still dark red in the manga:

Law = light yellow/blue, dark red in Anime only.

Teach = dark red both in Manga and Anime.

Last edited: