Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Great heavens> qin six is no longer an agenda it's just a fact :steef:
@Lee Ba Shou
The Three Great Heavens are too strong ...

This man Kansaro would probably be a GG already if he was born in Qin ...
I’m telling you guys. How can it even be debated at this point? The longer this goes on, the more severely Ousen has been getting absolutely fucked. The man lost his two strongest generals, a general tier warrior, and 2/3 of his killing blades in one go. In addition to being forced to retreat which may result in Yotanwa getting pincered.

Seriously this whole battle has gone so disastrously for Qin.

The main reason for this defeat is Ousen’s generals stupidity and lack of heavy hitters in his group. Unlike Ouki, Kanki, RBK or even Renpa, Ousen doesn’t have a martial beast who can go toe to toe with anyone. All the top generals have atleast one invincible warrior with them?
Post automatically merged:

Riboku needs to start losing his personal generals. He's had it way too easy.

Bananji or Futei gotta go.
Tbh he lost many of his generals too when Qin were having W after W. He just has infinite conveyer belt of generals when compared to Qin.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Riboku needs to start losing his personal generals. He's had it way too easy.

Bananji or Futei gotta go.
Since the Zhao invasion began, he has lost Gaku Ei, Houken, Rozo, technically Jyoukaryuu dies under his watch, Gyou’Un, Garyuu, etc.

If Zhao loses more generals than Qin does, it starts to feel like Qin characters have plot armor lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Those aren't his personal generals.

Kaine, Futei, SSJ and BNJ and the like are.
I think Bananji and Shunsuiju fall before Zhao does. But Kaine and Futei, I don’t think so lol.

Futei has to stick around to be one of the Three Great Heavens of Dai. Kaine has to bare Riboku’s child who will become a Three Great Heaven of Dai at 12 years old lol. The Miquella of Kingdom (make it happen Hara).