Controversial Haki Lightening.

C

Cruxroux

Let's just come to a Mutual Agreement of not believing in Haki trails for Identifying whether it is , Advanced Conqueror or Advanced Armanent is being used.

Haki trails - Could be Armanent or Conqueror , "Just a Lot of Haki Causes lightening effect."

All the Sky Splits are form of a Lot of Conqueror haki being used. More than they usually use for their attacks , Except High end one's.
Which is why , Not every Attack Split Skies.

- Above Defination will help us Clarify following situations.
  • Scabbard Stabbing Kaidou
  • Scabbards Paradise Totsuka on Kaido
  • Ulti Lightening
  • Coby Lightening
  • Garp vs Aokiji Clash
  • Jimbei VS Who's Who
  • Law and Blackbeard (Resisiting each other powers with a lot of Haki)
  • Shanks Taming Greenbull
  • Rayleigh Taming Blackbeard
  • Lucci vs Luffy punch
NOTE - Whenever CoC or Advanced Conqueror is used , Oda makes user around know CoC is being used.

Kaidou Made a point on Gear 5 always using Armanent and Conqueror side by , which is why massive lightening is shown Around.

Above point doesn't mean Advanced Form is being used.

Why Haki trails are used as identification to AdCoC?

- Think yourself , Damage done by Advanced Conqueror Infusion does a lot of damage. Compared to normal Armanent and Internal destruction. And Ryou as well.
- Huge amount of Haki is being spent here , which equals to more Damage and Pressure.

- Red Lightening is Not "Just" AdCoC , It's simply a lot of Haki. (Either CoC/CoA/AdCoA/AdCoC)
  • Rayleigh and Shanks (That simply strong CoC) against Aramaki and
  • Zoro and Luffy (Advanced Conqueror Coating), These two are yet to show anything remotely Close Rayleigh and Shanks.
  • Ulti , Lucci , Jimbei , Coby (CoA/AdCoA) just a lot of it.
Sky Split is Not a AdCoC feat , It's a CoC feat (that too when a lot is Spent at once)
Oda only wanted to tell us Advanced Conqueror Infusion gives more damage. That's it.
AdCoC does more Damage , Hence more Haki is Consumed and More Haki trails.
AdCoA will show similar Results with Less Damage.

Only Confirmed User of Advanced Conqueror are as of now are
- Kaidou
- Roger
- WHITEBEARD
- Zoro
- Luffy
- Bigmam
- Yamato

Garp and shanks.

I interpreted the Luffy vs Doflamingo scene where their legs clash and red lightning shoots out as them clashing their conquerors, two opposite wills

Whats this pathetic thread? Its simple dummy, I made you butthurt so you insecure made this thread because I don't see any proof for your ZKK level claims. :milaugh:

Since when red is CoA? Black is CoA.

Black red being Ad.CoC but not Red being Ad.CoC is stupid. I debunked your ass already.

Advance Haki usages will involve only CoC attacks without CoA then pure red would make even more sense. No need to waste their CoA too when they can use CoC to attack only.

• Shanks Taming Greenbull
  • Rayleigh Taming Blackbeard
Ray's Haki didn't do shit to Teach you butthurt clown. Greenbull was affected from miles away by Shanks who didn't even draw his sword, Greenbull lost his logia form.

Teach was close distance to Rayleigh yet Teach didn't stop using his logia ability vs Hancock, still overpowering Hancock's Haki with 1 hand only, not dropping her and Ray admitting he would lose vs Teach despite Hancock's help.

Keep crying.

• Scabbard Stabbing Kaidou
  • Scabbards Paradise Totsuka on Kaido
  • Ulti Lightening
  • Coby Lightening
  • Garp vs Aokiji Clash
  • Jimbei VS Who's Who
  • Law and Blackbeard (Resisiting each other powers with a lot of Haki)

Why Haki trails are used as identification to AdCoC?

- Think yourself , Damage done by Advanced Conqueror Infusion does a lot of damage. Compared to normal Armanent and Internal destruction. And Ryou as well.
- Huge amount of Haki is being spent here , which equals to more Damage and Pressure.

- Red Lightening is Not "Just" AdCoC , It's simply a lot of Haki. (Either CoC/CoA/AdCoA/AdCoC)
  • Rayleigh and Shanks (That simply strong CoC) against Aramaki and
  • Zoro and Luffy (Advanced Conqueror Coating), These two are yet to show anything remotely Close Rayleigh and Shanks.
  • Ulti , Lucci , Jimbei , Coby (CoA/AdCoA) just a lot of it.
There is no simple answer, all I did was to debunk your dumb claim which is ''red lightning isn't Ad.CoC'', it is in many cases.

So you transformed from ''red isn't Ad.CoC'' to ''isn't just Ad.CoC'' now.

Scabbards stabbing Kaido was coming from Kaido, this is already debunked. Kaido send them flying in the end with his Haki alone.

Jinbe's Haki wasn't red, it was black and blue. This should give you an idea.

Ulti's was blue first, then during clash with Luffy it was black red. Never pure red.

You clown don't even know this.

No color was shown for Koby and Aokiji clashes as well, you lie once again.

No offense but its like the nth thread about acoc lightening.
As Loda is really disappointing all of us, lets do something useful and edit Onepiece after Ts to make it consistent.
Ulti no acoc, queen no acoc
Admirals until now sadly no acoc.
If Admiral no acoc, none for Coby.
Add a fucking cloud behind doflamingoso we know he's awaken.
Lets do partial clouds on Kaido drunk monster nose form as it seems a bit awakening.
There is so much to edit, will take years lool

Also the reason why ZKKclowns are in denial about Teach's Red lightning Ad.CoC is because Law did it too.

I don't give a f about Law having Ad.CoC or not because Law > Zolo and if Kid has CoC why not Law too, Law was also stronger than Kid as well.

Another reason why Law's is different because Law's lightning is light yellow or light blue in the manga:

While Teach's is dark red in the manga:

So Law's red lightning is Anime only while Teach's red lightning is both Manga/Anime.

But ZKKclowns can keep being butthurt about Law's Advance Haki.

C

Cruxroux

Whats this pathetic thread? Its simple dummy, I made you butthurt so you insecure made this thread because I don't see any proof for your ZKK level claims. :milaugh:
This is part 2 of my lightening thread lmao , i have Made this even before you made your red lightening post.

Since when red is CoA? Black is CoA.

Black red being Ad.CoC but not Red being Ad.CoC is stupid. I debunked your ass already.

Advance Haki usages will involve only CoC attacks without CoA then pure red would make even more sense. No need to waste their CoA too when they can use CoC to attack only.

Why tf is this red then lmao..

Ray's Haki didn't do shit to Teach you butthurt clown. Greenbull was affected from miles away by Shanks who didn't even draw his sword, Greenbull lost his logia form.
Both were scared went away lmao.
There is no simple answer, all I did was to debunk your dumb claim which is ''red lightning isn't Ad.CoC'', it is in many cases.

So you transformed from ''red isn't Ad.CoC'' to ''isn't just Ad.CoC'' now.

Scabbards stabbing Kaido was coming from Kaido, this is already debunked. Kaido send them flying in the end with his Haki alone.

Jinbe's Haki wasn't red, it was black and blue. This should give you an idea.

Ulti's was blue first, then during clash with Luffy it was black red. Never pure red.

You clown don't even know this.

No color was shown for Koby and Aokiji clashes as well, you lie once again.
Again explain this.

Both were scared went away lmao.
Teach kidnapping 800 Marines right after when 2 Seraphims there ready to fight, and taking his stone men back as normal who were being held as hostage due to Hancock is being scared away huh? You are dumb. :milaugh:
This is part 2 of my lightening thread lmao , i have Made this even before you made your red lightening post.

Why tf is this red then lmao..

Again explain this.
I already debunked it, but you are just low iq, didn't I tell you its coming from Kaido? There is a reason they didn't show it from their attacks like this:

Law himself mentioned it was A lot of haki not AdCOC lmaooooo
And I said I don't give a f about Law having or not having because Law's red lightning is Anime only, while Teach's both Anime/Manga so its different. You can keep crying about Teach's Ad.CoC.

C

Cruxroux

Teach kidnapping 800 Marines right after when 2 Seraphims there ready to fight, and taking his stone men back as normal who were being held as hostage due to Hancock is being scared away huh? You are dumb. :milaugh:

I already debunked it, but you are just low iq, didn't I tell you its coming from Kaido? There is a reason they didn't show it from their attacks like this:

And I said I don't give a f about Law having or not having because Law's red lightning is Anime only, while Teach's both Anime/Manga so its different. You can keep crying about Teach's Ad.CoC.

There ya go lmao , ulti has the same sound effect. debunked again.

Why does it matter. If someone’s CoA produces the same visual effect as someone’s CoC, that just means their CoA is as strong as that other characters CoC. There are certain characters who have CoA that’s close to as strong as minor CoC attacks, but not major ones. No need to overcomplicate things.

There ya go lmao , ulti has the same sound effect. debunked again.
Ulti's was blue not red in Anime, and Teach's red both in Anime/Manga.
Moron can't see the giant sound effect balloon from Teach:milaugh: How is that the same? Where Ulti by herself created giant ship size lightnings? You ZKKclowns are dumb and desperate.

Debunked your ass always, don't run when Teach shows superior Ad.CoC again you loser.

Teach is also anime only lmao.
Keep being stupid and believe in ZKK.

I literally posted the manga panel above shows giant ship size lightning in manga.

Are there any official colored depictions of Shank's and Rayleigh's acoc, or is it only in the anime? If it's the latter, then there's no need for this discussion.

Are there any official colored depictions of Shank's and Rayleigh's acoc, or is it only in the anime? If it's the latter, then there's no need for this discussion.
Roger vs WB was pure red.

Ray and Shanks's wasn't layered in the manga, so its highly possible its red as well.

C

Cruxroux

Ulti's was blue not red in Anime, and Teach's red both in Anime/Manga.
Ulti has both the colors lol.

Moron can't see the giant sound effect balloon from Teach:milaugh: How is that the same? Where Ulti by herself created giant ship size lightnings? You ZKKclowns are dumb and desperate.
Let alone manga not even anime tried to show it as AdCoC lmao.
Teach is nowhere confirmed as CoC or AdCoC user lolll.

I literally posted the manga panel above shows giant ship size lightning in manga.
And nobody noticed it lmao.
Nobody even commented on it.
Anime literally cleared it as Simple cloud lightening.

Debunking me?
Bro shifted goals so many times ...
:suresure:

C

Cruxroux

There isn't.
We only have it till 1004.
Kaidou with Purple , Yamato with Blue and Purple.

Ulti has both the colors lol.

Let alone manga not even anime tried to show it as AdCoC lmao.
Teach is nowhere confirmed as CoC or AdCoC user lolll.

And nobody noticed it lmao.
Nobody even commented on it.
Anime literally cleared it as Simple cloud lightening.

Debunking me?
Bro shifted goals so many times ...
:suresure:
Ulti doesn't have sound effect balloon and giant ship size lightning, Teach has. Debunked.

Nobody noticed? Lmao, Remember you Clowns denying Saturn's CoC as well? I literally made Teach and Saturn thread for that, now its clear Saturn stopped Bonney's DF hax with CoC Haki as well. As usual I was right.

C

Cruxroux

Ulti doesn't have sound effect balloon and giant ship size lightning, Teach has. Debunked.
Giant ship size lmao.... lmao show me in anime , those effects while they are in ship.

Nobody noticed? Lmao, Remember you Clowns denying Saturn's CoC as well?
Quote me now lmao , where did I say that. Lol
Bro making things up now.

I literally made Teach and Saturn thread for that, now its clear Saturn stopped Bonney's DF hax with CoC Haki as well. As usual I was right.
You don't need CoC to stop the hax lmao....
You only need a huge amount of haki that's all lol.

Bro making his own manga at this point.