Controversial Haki Lightening.

Giant ship size lmao.... lmao show me in anime , those effects while they are in ship.

You are lying clown, easy to debunk.

Quote me now lmao , where did I say that. Lol
Bro making things up now.
You don't need CoC to stop the hax lmao....
You only need a huge amount of haki that's all lol.
Bro making his own manga at this point.
Law needed to struggle to produce that amount of Haki to reverse the DF Hax.

Kaido, BM, Teach, Saturn etc does it without struggling. That implies CoC Haki boost their Haki level. Jinbe confirms Mars's much superior Haki level, which is related to CoC. CoA only can't produce that level without struggling.

But keep being denial you gonna take another L about Teach when he shows much superior Haki than Luffy underling Zolo.

What these Haki threads always tell me is that Oda really fumbled this entire Haki thing and even he doesnt know how to address or clarify it anymore.
It's because people still think that Oda is ''consistent'' when in fact he does whatever he likes regardless of consistency, at least since TS.
The same thing was present pre-TS but to a lesser degree, still bearable since the story and interactions between characters was good...not anymore.

What these Haki threads always tell me is that Oda really fumbled this entire Haki thing and even he doesnt know how to address or clarify it anymore.
It's because people still think that Oda is ''consistent'' when in fact he does whatever he likes regardless of consistency, at least since TS.
The same thing was present pre-TS but to a lesser degree, still bearable since the story and interactions between characters was good...not anymore.
Which shows ZKKclowns are desperate because if we agree that its really inconsistent, why they are talking certain like ''Teach's red lightning definitely isn't Ad.CoC'' and crying in my threads with their butthurt and not saying ''maybe, maybe not''. They are insecure about it.

I'm not even sure Garp has ACoC yet to be honest. Galaxy Impact could very well just be ACoA infused with lots of Haki.
Luffy literally says ACoA is too shallow compared to ACoC. Without ACoC reserves, Garp couldn't produce that kind of attacks from long distance.

Koby's CoA only Honesty Impact was very close range. While Garp does it from long range.

Luffy literally says ACoA is too shallow compared to ACoC. Without ACoC reserves, Garp couldn't produce that kind of attacks from long distance.

Koby's CoA only Honesty Impact was very close range. While Garp does it from long range.
Nothing was said about CoC being used or pointed out by fodder getting knocked out before the attack. When Oda wants to show a CoC attack definitively, the Haki trails are extremely curved or look at the bottom right panel:

And the barrier Haki isn’t a CoC thing, it’s always been a CoA thing.

It is not 100% clear whether Galaxy Impact was ACoC or not yet.