Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Dogs:
- Akainu
- Doberman
- Dalmatian
- Tosa
- Hound
- Doll (Dhole)
- Pomsky

Fake dogs or "wear a dog"
- Garp
- Stussy

Cats:
- Jaguar D. Saul
- Fujitora
- Who's Who
- Rob Lucci
- Vegapunk (and Satellites)
- Shanks
- Nami

Fish:
- Celestial Dragons

Fish-Cat:
- Nefertari family

Birds:
- Aokiji
- Sengoku
- Koby
- Hibari
- Kujaku
- Tsuru
- Hina

Dogs:
- Akainu
- Doberman
- Dalmatian
- Tosa
- Hound
- Doll (Dhole)
- Pomsky

- Garp
- Stussy

Cats:
- Jaguar D. Saul
- Fujitora
- Who's Who
- Rob Lucci
- Shanks
- Nami

Fish:
- Celestial Dragons

Fish-Cat:
- Nefertari family

Birds:
- Aokiji
- Sengoku
- Koby
- Hibari
- Kujaku
- Tsuru
- Hina
Where does Kizaru the monkey go tho

What about Kuro and his crew?

Dogs:
- Akainu
- Doberman
- Dalmatian
- Tosa
- Hound
- Doll (Dhole)
- Pomsky

- Garp
- Stussy

Cats:
- Jaguar D. Saul
- Fujitora
- Who's Who
- Rob Lucci
- Shanks
- Nami

Fish:
- Celestial Dragons

Fish-Cat:
- Nefertari family

Birds:
- Aokiji
- Sengoku
- Koby
- Hibari
- Kujaku
- Tsuru
- Hina
Post automatically merged:

By the way,

BEARS are the best

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Pro-government marines having a dog theme (Akainu and all the dog vice admirals) and anti-government marines having a cat theme is actually (Fujitora, Jaguar D.Saul, etc) is actually a cool observation ngl
Japanese analysis is generally on another level, so much sadly gets lost in English. I want to learn Japanese, but, when I see the language, I feel like Ace fighting Akainu.

Kizaru Awakening soon.

How do you feel about different Admirals forming their own fleets, to oppose the evil Pirates and Celestial Dragons?

I'm starting to wonder if some of the Admirals will unlock CoC as they rebel againsthe Celestial Dragons.

I just can't see Aokiji sticking with Teach, he's going to end up somewhere else.

Japanese analysis is generally on another level, so much sadly gets lost in English. I want to learn Japanese, but, when I see the language, I feel like Ace fighting Akainu.

Kizaru Awakening soon.

How do you feel about different Admirals forming their own fleets, to oppose the evil Pirates and Celestial Dragons?

I'm starting to wonder if some of the Admirals will unlock CoC as they rebel againsthe Celestial Dragons.

I just can't see Aokiji sticking with Teach, he's going to end up somewhere else.
I think Kizaru is going to awaken and die either holding off the gorosei or blocking Imu’s space laser for a short while.

After Vegapunk’s message the marines will completely split apart.

I think Akainu and the loyal marines will be forced to head out by the CDs and Akainu falls at Elbaf (Surtur/Ragnarok is a fire demon).

Fujitora will probably have COC since the whole gimmick behind Zatoichi is he hides his full abilities.

Idk what Greenbull is gonna do, I’m not even sure Oda knows wtf to do with Greenbull.

Kuzan will probably either get killed by Blackbeard in a critical moment or survive to the end of the series and see his goal completed there’s no in between imo