Multiverse General Who are the better characters: 7 Warlords or Akatsuki

Which characters are better?

• Total voters
Akatsuki are bunch of bums who are used by someone who they don't even know exists, are only there for either money or saving their own butt from other ninja clans, most of them don't even know it was Madara and Tobi behind it.

Warlords are all better characters, aside from Marineford war, they are hardly being used like that. They have their own islands, and were summoned to fight only strongest amongst strongest who are Emperors.

Most of the Warlords, like Doflamingo and Teach outsmarted the government in many occasions, Doflamingo and (probably Teach too) knows who is behind the Government.

So don't compare these bums to Warlords.

Akatsuki are bunch of bums who are used by someone who they don't even know exists, are only there for either money or saving their own butt from other ninja clans, most of them don't even know it was Madara and Tobi behind it.

Warlords are all better characters, besides from Marineford war, they are hardly being used like that. They have their own islands, and were summoned to fight only strongest amongst strongest who are Emperors.

Most of the Warlords, like Doflamingo and Teach outsmarted the government in many occasions, Doflamingo and (probably Teach too) knows who is behind the Government.

So don't compare these bums to Warlords.
🤡

R1: Pain vs Doffy
R2: Hidan vs. Buggy
R3: Konan vs Boa
R4: Kisame vs Jinbe
R5: Itachi vs Law
R6: Sasori vs Moria
R7: Deidara vs Kuma
R8: Kakuzu vs Mihawk
R9: Orochimaru vs Crocodile
R10: Obito vs Blackbeard

Round 1: Pain
Round 2: Buggy
Round 3: Konan
Round 4: Kisame
Round 5: Law
Round 6: Moriah
Round 7: Kuma
Round 8: Mihawk
Round 9: Orochimaru
Round 10: Obito
These aren’t my preferences (hell orochimaru is one of my least favorite characters ever) just those that I think are better written. Likely some will change as Oda explores more of the warlords