Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I think an interlude chapter with BB/Garp situation and upcoming Mihawk x Fujitora clash at Impel Down would be appropriate after this break
I don't think we'll get those until after Egghead.
The in-between arcs section will once more show us react to the news of whatever the fuck the SHs will end up doing in EH, plus some infodump on what the rest of the world's been up to.
If VP's broadcast is successful, expect before Elbaf starts to have new mini Cross Guilds pop up to rebel against the WG.

Giant guys and looneytoons with norse theme
I have never been hyped for a OP arc. I have a feeling that Elbaf is going to be Oda's best arc.
I can be wrong though 😂

About the looneytoons, I have been watching KOL's streams. It seems that Luffy is gradually creating things with his imagination, first the goggles and now the paint, brush, and baseball hat.
He may discover more about his DF in Elbaf.

Luffy will become like The Mask

I have never been hyped for a OP arc. I have a feeling that Elbaf is going to be Oda's best arc.
I can be wrong though 😂

About the looneytoons, I have been watching KOL's streams. It seems that Luffy is gradually creating things with his imagination, first the goggles and now the paint, brush, and baseball hat.
He may discover more about his DF in Elbaf.

Luffy will become like The Mask
Ngl if Oda went all in on making G5 like the Mask I'd be all for it