Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
his aura and glares with users
oh yeah

people counter argument for sanji no having coc is he lacks ambition to conquer something or wants to become a king but forget that kata who just wants to keep his siblings safe and rayleigh who to this day showed no ambition to be king or conquered anything the only thing that connects him to coc is his name dark king both have coc which makes no sense according to their logic

sanji is comparable to kata he always saves the crew and wants to keep them safe in the raid
when luffy and zoro went on their own sanji stayed with the weak trio and always saves them

sacrificed himself for namiand ussop in skypiea

saved ussop and inspired him to snipe spandam and the marines to save robin in eneis lobby

calmed and told chopper what to do when robin told sanji and chopper she’s leaving in water 7

taught chopper what to do when luffy fought ussop

saved the crew when they were shitting themselves when doflamingo was coming at them

got hold of the situation when the crew was panicking when bigmoms ship showed up

everything in zou

and people still say sanji isn’t the vice captain,zoro is definitely the right hand no doubt but sanji is the vice captain and it’s pretty clear just compare the time when zoro took lead in fmi in the palace and the time sanji took charge in zou

zoro is the one luffy needs to look out for him but sanji is the one luffy needs when he’s not there for the crew that’s why both zoro and sanji will get conquerors haki

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
it depends like in bmp perospero is the right hand even tho he isn’t a commander and in beast pirates king and jack are but queen doesn’t seem like he’s a right hand material he’s too funky :queenmoji:

and on whitebeards ship every division commander is a right hand not just the top three
Queen is making a biochemical weapon tho. He's not just funky, he is deadly.:funky:

But, as long as i want Sanji have CoC, for now i dont see how he gonna unlock that. Otherwise, Kaido stated "We dont need many Conquerors in the world".

Because if we use Yonko Crew as a comparison, we just had Rayleigh and Katakuri which is YC1 but had CoC.
  • Beast Pirates, we dont know if King had CoC or not.
  • WB Pirates, we dont know if Marco had CoC or not.
  • BB Pirates, we dont know if Shiryu had CoC or not.

Queen is making a biochemical weapon tho. He's not just funky, he is deadly.:funky:

But, as long as i want Sanji have CoC, for now i dont see how he gonna unlock that. Otherwise, Kaido stated "We dont need many Conquerors in the world".

Because if we use Yonko Crew as a comparison, we just had Rayleigh and Katakuri which is YC1 but had CoC.
  • Beast Pirates, we dont know if King had CoC or not.
  • WB Pirates, we dont know if Marco had CoC or not.
  • BB Pirates, we dont know if Shiryu had CoC or not.
roger had 4 on his ship with coc roger himself rayleigh shanks and oden even if shanks didn’t have it at the time that’s still 3 which fits perfectly with what i think

i don’t think marco,king and shiryuu have it

we can add garp and dragon because no way sengoku roger whitebeard have and he doesn’t as for dragon he the most wanted man and son of garp and father of luffy ofc he has it