Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yeah and he got low diffed every time. Just cuz you fight somebody, that doesnt mean you are on their level, thats like saying Luffy was admiral level when he fought Kuzan pretimeskip, clown.
So you're saying that guy that one-shotted Sentonamaru, clashed and fought G5 Luffy and managed to comeback after 5 min, fought Santoryu Zoro and managed to still standing after a ACoA attack and also tanked an Jinbei attack...

Loses to the circus bum who lost for OoT Luffy, got upper negg diffed by Kuzan, got confirmed jobbed against Van Augur?

My blud, the clown here is you lol. I challange you to show a Cracker feat/portrayal better than Lucci's lmao.

So you're saying that guy that one-shotted Sentonamaru, clashed and fought G5 Luffy and managed to comeback after 5 min, fought Santoryu Zoro and managed to still standing after a ACoA attack and also tanked an Jinbei attack...

Loses to the circus bum who lost for OoT Luffy, got upper negg diffed by Kuzan, got confirmed jobbed against Van Augur?

My blud, the clown here is you lol. I challange you to show a Cracker feat/portrayal better than Lucci's lmao.
Your whole argument is a lie.

Anime scaling is toxic
Post automatically merged:

Don't disrespect Kobe like that. Choby kicked something and it did nothing, Zoro had to save that segment. :hapnoel:
Koby kicked it and matched Zoro
You can't prove otherwise :kuzanshut:

Im actually one of the best power scalers alive. I put power scaling over the story.

Stab him with the buiscuit soldiers like he did to Luffy.
the biscuit soldiers are getting oneshot by shugan
shugan is also easily overpowering any attack from a biscuit solder

lucci easily stomps these pathetic attacks and armour

he can also easily dodge their pretzel attacks since he can dodge someone WAYYY FASTER

fuckin roukogan will straight up KO cracker by not even giving him a chance to get out of the armor
Cracker is literally getting baby-shaked here

Nice job ignoring the question and the challange lmao.

Anyway, cope.
Ok i break it down for you only once:
1. Who is Sentoumaru, Sentoumaru is the same guy who was sweating G2 Luffy when that man one shoted a Pacifista. Go back and read that chapter. Dude did not want any part of that Luffy. That means G2 Luffy right after the timeskip>Sentoumaru.
2. The whole Lucci fought Luffy and Zoro doesnt mean anytging. Thats like saying Jack is as strong as Tsuru Sengoku and Fujitora combined just cuz he fought them. (🤡)
3. Jinbei didnt hit him directly and he didnt want to hurt him, cuz fishmen are god damn pussies.
4. Jean Bart blocked Augers shot, so dont reference Anime Filler Trash ever again.