Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to judge Wano until it's over, and it won't be over until Pluton is dealt with.

I hope you come to like the arc in the future, but, I'll always have some issues with it myself. I've just come to accept that Wano's a great arc, but a lot of it isn't what I wanted. And that's okay.
I’ve tried rereading Wano and so much of act 1 is downright impossible for me to get through it felt like literal filler.

And the ending is easily the worst of any arc ending we’ve gotten.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
I’ve tried rereading Wano and so much of act 1 is downright impossible for me to get through it felt like literal filler.

And the ending is easily the worst of any arc ending we’ve gotten.
But... Cross Guild (just pretend that Empty Bluffs Island is part of Wano, okay?????)

Lol no yeah I was so mad at the end of Wano.

I think I have a general idea of how Pluton's Awakening will go now, though, so I'm excited.

Kizarus humanization was so real and it being juxtaposed with Kuzan having to do literally the same thing but one did it for the marines and the other did it for themselves was amazing.

There’s no way you dislike Kumas flashback. All of it was great.
We are not talking about psychology
Kizaro was like a boring commercial for the Five elder to come to the island
You can put any name on this event
Koma's flashback was no different from the rest of One Piece's flashbacks, a sad past. Why should it be fun for me to read One Piece after 10 years?

But... Cross Guild (just pretend that Empty Bluffs Island is part of Wano, okay?????)

Lol no yeah I was so mad at the end of Wano.

I think I have a general idea of how Pluton's Awakening will go now, though, so I'm excited.
Genuinely if the only part of a story is its epilogue I’m not going to say I like the story is how I see the cross guild chapters which were fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.