Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorosei always know what they are doing :kobeha:

If Plan fails wipe out Island with it‘s people ,erase it from History and never talk about it again ,and suck at completing task by 100% and let some survive and later witch hunt them for 20+ years without success.
:jordanmf:
Mastermind‘s at work .
And their "superiors" couldn't kill pre ts Luffy despite Akainu swearing he would :myman:

Mihawk >> BB >> Shanks

Mihawk the most powerful swordsman in the world
BB the one who gave Shanks a scar
Shanks a one-armed swordsman
Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vista>>Crocodile>>Buggy>>Mihawk

Midhawk is canonically confirmed inferior to YC5 Vista, therefore his title is irrelevant.
BB and Mihawk ran away from fighting Shanks
Shanks is not a swordsman but a hakiman
Shanks uses 1 divine departure and does to Blackbeard and Mihawk what he did to Kid and Killer

All of Kumas flashback?
Gorosei introduction?
Kizaru actually being an engaging character?
What did Kizaro add to the story?
What was the interesting part of Kuma's flashback except God's Valley?
The arrival of the Five Elders is the only interesting point of the arc, and we can even say that this is just the introduction of these characters and not their real arc.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Well never agree there bud lmao
I refuse to judge Wano until it's over, and it won't be over until Pluton is dealt with.

I hope you come to like the arc in the future, but, I'll always have some issues with it myself. I've just come to accept that Wano's a great arc, but a lot of it isn't what I wanted. And that's okay.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
coward
- a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
Isn't this his portrayal throughout the entire series?
:milaugh:
Plus, there are many evident points that can't be argued.
Too easy to say such thing when this character barely appears in the series and only fought one time in series.

What about just stfu and wait for the feats, okay?

What did Kizaro add to the story?
What was the interesting part of Kuma's flashback except God's Valley?
The arrival of the Five Elders is the only interesting point of the arc, and we can even say that this is just the introduction of these characters and not their real arc.
Kizarus humanization was so real and it being juxtaposed with Kuzan having to do literally the same thing but one did it for the marines and the other did it for themselves was amazing.

There’s no way you dislike Kumas flashback. All of it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.