Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
What is the problem?
This was a bigger surprise than the arrival of five elder
We even knew about their awakening from their shadows
I asked you a question lol.

Well, in my point of view:
- ACoC has been one of the most inconsistent shits that i ever saw in a manga and even the autor doesn't care to explain.

- Joy boy literally turned the MC into a jesus pirate prophesied that he will save everyone by making everyone around him clowns.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Extravlad the difference between current OP and current Kingdom lol:

Kingdom villains:
-Kill named characters and Nakama all the time, sometimes out of complete random, sometimes several at a time

OP villains:
-Will never kill anyone more important than a Pacifista

Kingdom:
-The antagonists straight up win major battles, traumatize and murder main characters frequently

OP:
-The antagonists get Tom and Jerry diffed by the plotagonist whom no one enjoys

Kingdom:
-“The Ousen Army has been annihilated”

OP:
-“Twika is going to make the whole world laugh”->in actuality the entire fanbase just wants to flush the MC down the toilet

C

CensoredbyWG

Well Hollow world was Hell
It wasn't, hueco mundo was the place where spirits turned into hollows went to.

Remember at the beginning of the show where the spirit of that guy who wanted to kill the bird got pierced in his chest and dragged to a gate full of skulls? That's hell.

There are plenty of information on the hell one shot

I asked you a question lol.

Well, in my point of view:
- ACoC has been one of the most inconsistent shits that i ever saw in a manga and even the autor doesn't care to explain.

- Joy boy literally turned the MC into a jesus pirate prophesied that he will save everyone by making everyone around him clowns.
Did I say there is nothing wrong with it?
I said it is more interesting
In the truest sense, Zoro himself is the biggest flaw in the story
A man 1000 chapter doesn't use normal coc and suddenly becomes superman and uses advcoc
He blocks Hakai and throws 100 meters with a normal King shot
Yes, bugs are always present in all stories

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Extravlad the difference between current OP and current Kingdom lol:

Kingdom villains:
-Kill named characters and Nakama all the time, sometimes out of complete random, sometimes several at a time

OP villains:

Kingdom:
-The antagonists straight up win major battles, traumatize and murder main characters frequently

OP:

Kingdom:

OP:
-“Twika is going to make the whole world laugh”->in actuality the entire fanbase just wants to flush the MC down the toilet
We get it, we all know you think Kingdom is better.

Also comparing a Seinen Historical War Manga like Kingdom to a Shonen Manga like One Piece is kind of dumb imo.

Of course more characters are going to die in Kingdom and the series is going to be taken more seriously compared to One Piece.

If you are going to compare One Piece to any series at least compare it to another Shonen Manga.

Kingdom villains:

OP villains:

Kingdom:

OP:

Kingdom:

OP:
Akainu broke the wheel

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We get it, we all know you think Kingdom is better.

Also comparing a Seinen Historical War Manga like Kingdom to a Shonen Manga like One Piece is kind of dumb imo.

Of course more characters are going to die in Kingdom and the series is going to be taken more seriously compared to One Piece.

If you are going to compare One Piece to any series at least compare it to another Shonen Manga.
Even Fairy Tale has more tension that current One Piss lol

Hell actual episodes of Tom and Jerry have more tension than this garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.