Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came here to say that Naruto shits on both Bleach and One Piss.

:mrgo:
Naruto is peak

btw do you guys think Kisame just saw one side of Obito's face, or did Obito cast a genjutsu on him? Never made sense why Kisame thought he was madara. At the very least he was aware that his face was a big deal since he forced himself back to consciousness

Naruto is peak

btw do you guys think Kisame just saw one side of Obito's face, or did Obito cast a genjutsu on him? Never made sense why Kisame thought he was madara. At the very least he was aware that his face was a big deal since he forced himself back to consciousness
I like to shit on it.
Even if I read it and it turns out to be good I'm still gonna shit on it. Just feels good to be a hater.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Naruto is peak

It's very odd because Kisame's joining date for Akatsuki, IIRC, is 10-8 years before the start of Shippuden so he saw a very young looking Obito and concluded that was "Madara".

I'm going to say Kisame saw the real deal because he shows Kisame his face a second time and it'll cheapen that moment of trust between them if Kisame is under a genjutsu. The entire part of revealing the face (both off screen and the function of Obito doing it in verse) is to show the honesty between them.

Obito needed to be transparent with Kisame, as much as possible anyways.

It's very odd because Kisame's joining date for Akatsuki, IIRC, is 10-8 years before the start of Shippuden so he saw a very young looking Obito and concluded that was "Madara".

I'm going to say Kisame saw the real deal because he shows Kisame his face a second time and it'll cheapen that moment of trust between them if Kisame is under a genjutsu. The entire part of revealing the face (both off screen and the function of Obito doing it in verse) is to show the honesty between them.

Obito needed to be transparent with Kisame, as much as possible anyways.
so he probably assumed it was some kind of immortality jutsu then

Because the role of hell is not just punishing sinners but also to absorb reishi that’s too thick to return to the soul society. And the arrancar have that.
The world of Bleach is such a shitty place to be.

Either you're regular human that could get randomly murked by invisible monsters.

A super human that get hunter by both super ghosts and ghost monsters.

A ghost that get hunted and eaten by said mondters.

Become said monster himself and probably get eaten by another monster.

Become a ghost soldier or ghost peasant and then probably get killed and eaten by a monster.

And after all that you ultimately ends up in hell lmao.

Damn that's depressing as shit. There's no concept of heaven or eternal happiness/peace in Kubo's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.