Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up, even better villains than Doflamingo, Crocodile and pre ts Lucci?
Yeah don’t get me wrong Croc and Enel are two of my favorite villains in manga; however, One Piece has so many truly trash tier villains that just are so dull or horribly written the great villains like Croc and Enel just make the trash look worse.

Whereas Naruto has other villains I think are pretty goated and their lows don’t approach the lows of Hody Jones, Vander Decken, and Big Mom

Yeah don’t get me wrong Croc and Enel are two of my favorite villains in manga; however, One Piece has so many truly trash tier villains that just are so dull or horribly written the great villains like Croc and Enel just make the trash look worse.

Whereas Naruto has other villains I think are pretty goated and their lows don’t approach the lows of Hody Jones, Vander Decken, and Big Mom
Okay lol

Naruto has the best villain organization of the shonen
But its like I said in another thread, Oda doesnt have the intention to compete with Kishimoto in terms of villains groups. Almost all villains group of OP has goofy characters. The only group that could compete with akatsuki is the warlords, but they almost never meet each other and half of them are not even evil

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wait? was it actually confirmed they were cousins? I know Ishin's last name was revealed to be Shiba at some point but did they ever confirm that? We might need to re read bleach @TheAncientCenturion
I think the Kubo Club Questions has some more info on this, but off the top of my dome, Kukaku refers to Isshin as "uncle" in the manga and that would make Ganjo, Kukaku and Kaien Ichigo's cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.