Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yonko saga was nice but I do wish a lot of the stuff was cut out
For example I'd still include Oden but I wouldn't have characters riding his balls like a fucking rollercoaster (Yamato would still exist though she'd just have an actual personality)
And I'd take out the whole wedding cake stuff and just have Big Mom chase the Straw Hats and try to kill them because they took her poneglyph and what not instead of the wedding cake being destroyed.
Oden was so boring, I left the Wano arc

DAMN I remember that, Naruto was trash cause he was destined to do what he did.
Naruto’s final arc deserved some of that trash cause it completely shits on the greatness of “Your birth doesn’t defy who you are” that early Naruto was all about.

Instead the god of shinobis reincarnation became another god of shinobi
Someone born unable to use ninjutsu or genjutsu became irrelevant
And Nijis character and life was sacrificed for a member of the hyuga main branch

Just as all were born to do.

Naruto’s final arc deserved some of that trash cause it completely shits on the greatness of “Your birth doesn’t defy who you are” that early Naruto was all about.

And Nijis character and life was sacrificed for a member of the hyuga main branch

Naruto at the end took quite a few "L's" , Im hoping OP doesn't go down that route.

Out of the big 3 (Bleach, Naruto, OP) I'm hoping OP can end on a high note.
Post automatically merged:

The butthurt because of chosen one plot is idiot
You dont think its rightfully justified ?

For example I'd still include Oden but I wouldn't have characters riding his balls like a fucking rollercoaster (Yamato would still exist though she'd just have an actual personality)
And I'd take out the whole wedding cake stuff and just have Big Mom chase the Straw Hats and try to kill them because they took her poneglyph and what not instead of the wedding cake being destroyed.
I'm still on the boat that Oden was fucking awesome, Idc what anyone here says

If there was no wedding cake would be worst foe big mom. At least she was out of her mind and was losing weight. Imagine how bad would be fail in chase strawhats without that

If there was no wedding cake would be worst foe big mom. At least she was out of her mind and was losing weight. Imagine how bad would be fail in chase strawhats without that
Y'all are too focused on hating certain characters and plot points/arcs that it's actually starting to rot your brains.
The Straw Hats almost always escape no matter who the foe is.
Luffy literally got away from Marineford with 3 Admirals on his tail. The plot armor was so strong that even Buggy could dodge a punch from Akainu easily just so Luffy could get away.
This isn't a "L" for Big Mom, it's just the main characters having plot armor as usual.

Naruto’s theme was never Hard Work vs Talent. Nothing about the reincarnation shit goes against the theme

Status
Not open for further replies.