Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are too focused on hating certain characters and plot points/arcs that it's actually starting to rot your brains.
The Straw Hats almost always escape no matter who the foe is.
Luffy literally got away from Marineford with 3 Admirals on his tail. The plot armor was so strong that even Buggy could dodge a punch from Akainu easily just so Luffy could get away.
This isn't a "L" for Big Mom, it's just the main characters having plot armor as usual.
These marineford examples is a proof for me that if Marineford was happening now people on worstgen would be hating the arc

This is a very tiring fandom to be in sometimes.
I'm not wrong though, that is how Shueisha currently officially catalogues the 12 One Piece arcs/sagas.

I mean if you want to call it the Yonko Saga that's fine, but at the end of the day officially it's the WCI Saga and Wano Saga.

Heck the fan term shouldn't even be called Yonko Saga, it's not like Shanks and Blackbeard played major roles, the Kaido and Big Mom saga imo makes more sense.

I'm not wrong though, that is how Shueisha currently officially catalogues the 12 One Piece arcs/sagas.

I mean if you want to call it the Yonko Saga that's fine, but at the end of the day officially it's the WCI Saga and Wano Saga.

Heck the fan term shouldn't even be called Yonko Saga, it's not like Shanks and Blackbeard played major roles, the Kaido and Big Mom saga imo makes more sense.
I'm well aware. Like I said, it's just a fan term. No reason to lose your mind over people using a harmless fan term.

Status
Not open for further replies.