Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda's work ethic def deserves respect.
Paradoxically with a tighter pacing One Piece might have already ended so he could be enjoying his life rn
Oda wanted to make another mangas after one piece, but he understood that would be impossible. So I think thats the reason he do a lot of parallel stories to secondary characters. For instance, I think Señor Pink backstory is an old idea that he wanted to put in an other manga, but he had to accept that it would not be possible and then chose to put in some point of one piece

Last edited:
He will post during 11 or 12 pm europe
If he is not watching the Champions League match, so there is a chance that it might be later. Idk which team he supports
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers seem pretty mid, just look at the spoiler discussions thread length and you get the idea if the Chap is good, meh, great/controversial.

Also ive litterally seen maybe ONE comment of someone who was SUGGESTING, that Mars saw Sanji. Zoro fans are already yelling CONFIRMED as we speak, just look at the threat dude its not even hidden. Yall wank zoro and bash luffy and sanji, thats what makes yall so unlikable, everything has to revolve around Zoro with you guys. And the problem is i actually love zoro, he's cool. But his fans are a different breed smh
Zoro fans can't read lmao 😂. The only thing they read is ZKK. I mean it's pretty obvious Zoro fans can't read. Shiryu soloing roger and WB crew, Zoro vs mihawk happening after clownfy becomes PK. Hell Zoro fans think that kuzan should have been revealed as a BB pirate in a page cover. They can't read the only thing they read is ZKK 🤣

Zoro fans can't read lmao 😂. The only thing they read is ZKK. I mean it's pretty obvious Zoro fans can't read. Shiryu soloing roger and WB crew, Zoro vs mihawk happening after clownfy becomes PK. Hell Zoro fans think that kuzan should have been revealed as a BB pirate in a page cover. They can't read the only thing they read is ZKK 🤣
I'm a Zoro fan and didn't believe in Zkk... What is up with the obsession with ZKK ??

Status
Not open for further replies.