Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Vegapunk: “everyone tune into my message, especially men of the navy”

2) Kizaru, a man of the navy and friend of Vegapunk, is lying down on a ship conflicted and crying like a bitch before hearing the message

I hope everyone can see where this is going, it might be the most telegraphed plot points I can remember
This is why Mars is not looking at Kizaru, it makes no sense based on the set up for him to flip before hearing the message

C

Cruxroux

Mid ain't even gonna be alive by that point lol

Doragon makes most sense.
I'm not even a mid fan. But the disrespect is real lol , I'm not gonna defend him but still believe he will come back.
Because Coby makes no sense.

And dora-gon deserves seats with Imu.
Imu ain't going to be a solo battle it will be more like
Kaguya vs Team 7 and Obito
Acnologia vs Dragon slayers.

I'm not even a mid fan. But the disrespect is real lol , I'm not gonna defend him but still believe he will come back.
Because Coby makes no sense.

And dora-gon deserves seats with Imu.
Imu ain't going to be a solo battle it will be more like
Kaguya vs Team 7 and Obito
Acnologia vs Dragon slayers.
imu is most likely goofy's fight. At least it'll be like the kaido fight where rooftop 5 all attacked him. But ultimately, goofy 1 v 1'd him, and the rest went on to get their own fights.

so even if Dragon fights imu with goofy, it will be just a clash similar to roof top imo.

C

Cruxroux

imu is most likely goofy's fight. At least it'll be like the kaido fight where rooftop 5 all attacked him. But ultimately, goofy 1 v 1'd him, and the rest went on to get their own fights.

so even if Dragon fights imu with goofy, it will be just a clash similar to roof top imo.
Naah It should be more like , Might guy vs Madara.

He lost his fight against a CD already. Maybe he’ll take his revenge on Garling if he’s not in Davy jones locker by now.
you're making wild speculations with no evidence or sense again lol

Kid has no reason to go after the WG. Shanks is a yonko as far as he knows. He has no ties to the CD.

Kid, if he has anything left, will get his one last showing in elbaf and he'll be done after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.