Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

So you think Garp sacrificing himself for him and calling him the future of the marines isn’t important? For someone who claims kids coming back you’re ignoring Coby who’s way more important to the story.
Coby was missing most of one piece.
Kidd has been more relevent thus yonkou saga than Coby.
Coby achievements barely made any difference to the world.
Beehive situation was threeway battle of Law , BB and Coby.

you're making wild speculations with no evidence or sense again lol

Kid has no reason to go after the WG. Shanks is a yonko as far as he knows. He has no ties to the CD.

Kid, if he has anything left, will get his one last showing in elbaf and he'll be done after that.
I’m making the joke that likely kids never coming back and if he does he’ll be relegated to fighting Garling at best

This downplay of Gorosei hype is understandable.

Since we always thought that the only groups of OP Top Tiers were just the Yonkous and Admirals, when a third group of supposed Top Tiers appears, it seems strange.
Tbh the Gorosei, jobbing at every turn, did their part on that.

The moment Saturn was introduced a lot of people put him above Kaido or on his level. Now the situation Is very, very different, but that Is because what Saturn has done. Not because people didn't accept It, since they were saying these things in the beginning.

Last edited:
The yonko saga doesn’t matter compared to Coby who’s been in just about all the rest of the story.

C

Cruxroux

Tbh the Gorosei, jobbing at every turn, did their part on that.

The moment Saturn was introduced a lot of people put him above Kaido or on his level. Now the situation Is very, very different, but that Is because what Saturn has done. Not because people did accept It, since they were saying these things in the beginning.
It's too quick for people to accept.
We got saturn and immediately got remaining gorosei this arc only.
Yonkou saga we got Bigmam at second final Arc and Kaidou later on.

Naah It should be more like , Might guy vs Madara.
This isn't nardo lol.

And lolda can't even come close to that fight even if he tried his hardest.

Dragon will have a 1 v 1 and beat someone important.

Imu is reserved for the mc condom boy.

So who better for Dragon to fight than Imu's right hand man and the strongest gorosei?

C

Cruxroux

This isn't nardo lol.

And lolda can't even come close to that fight even if he tried his hardest.

Dragon will have a 1 v 1 and beat someone important.

Imu is reserved for the mc condom boy.

So who better for Dragon to fight than Imu's right hand man and the strongest gorosei?
I'm not up for giving Doragon fight to a gorosei.
Bro clearly deserves an audience with Imu according to me.
And as I said Imu will be kaguya/acnologia level threat. Only MC is not taking him down. He just isn't that character.

Though we have wild speculation , Watch oda put doragon and Revolutionary to fight holy knights.
:josad::josad:

Put Roger/WB/Mihawk/Shanks/Garp/Xebec as judge and they would say zoro is captain instead of luffy lol.
All the supernova somehow were convinced he should be the captain lol.
Zoro: my captain is Luffy, Lucci isn't worthy of fighting my captain

ZKK zealots like cru: "I only read zkk piece, in two piece Zoro is the captain, zkk happened, Zoro is the MC".

It's pretty easy to see why erkan hates y'all. What y'all do is just downright disgusting tbh. It's so hard for you guys to accept that Luffy is zoro's captain

Dragon was missing most of OP irrelevant argument
Koby is a worldwide hero, he clearly has down more
Hachinosu was Sword and Garp focused to set them up for a reason going forward

C

Cruxroux

Zoro: my captain is Luffy, Lucci isn't worthy of fighting my captain

ZKK zealots like cru: "I only read zkk piece, in two piece Zoro is the captain, zkk happened, Zoro is the MC".

It's pretty easy to see why erkan hates y'all. What y'all do is just downright disgusting tbh. It's so hard for you guys to accept that Luffy is zoro's captain
Don't be shy show us panels where people question why he isn't incharge of the crew lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.