Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Dragon was missing most of OP irrelevant argument
Koby is a worldwide hero, he clearly has down more
Hachinosu was Sword and Garp focused to set them up for a reason going forward
Doragon was missing?
He is making and waiting for the plan for years.

He was introduced like that , it's simply a faction which will turn out very important in future.

1) Vegapunk: “everyone tune into my message, especially men of the navy”

2) Kizaru, a man of the navy and friend of Vegapunk, is lying down on a ship conflicted and crying like a bitch before hearing the message

I hope everyone can see where this is going, it might be the most telegraphed plot points I can remember
By far. As was Kizaru's own conflict btw.

Kid is going to be revealed to be VP’s grandson, he will become Vegapunk 7 and creates a robot army with his powers to avenge his grandfather

He might fight Imu in a rooftop 2.0, but idk if he’ll really get a major fighting role in the final war like he did in wano.

But I do think he’ll be important. He will inherit the ancient kingdom’s knowledge of technology and create the robots that will destroy mariejois.

Doragon was missing?
He is making and waiting for the plan for years.

He was introduced like that , it's simply a faction which will turn out very important in future.
He hasn't done anything onscreen though, thats a big problem thats why Sabo is starting to become the face of the revs, but we all know Dragon is gonna get shit done. The reality is that characters like Dragon and Koby were being saved to pop off in the final part of the series for a reason. You think its a concidence all these faction were next to Egghead? They are clearly going to Elbaf and maybe even chasing Luffy to Laughtale, then the fight with Imu and all that will come to a head. Its clear Koby is the marine verison of Sabo/Luffy and will have a big role. Taking down a Gorosei fulfills that.

Status
Not open for further replies.