Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why no words were used by her when zoro took the charge in post eniess lobby for Ussop return?

Cry: 😭 😭 😭 😭 please make it ZKK piece where clownfy isn't Captain. PLEASE ODA I NEED TO MAINTAIN THE ZKK AGENDA 😭😭😭😭😭

Luffy is and will always be the captain. Your feelings doesn't matter

Sure, Law is more important than Kid. But Oda still doesn’t leave Kid out of the major story plots.

He was on the outskirts of MF. While Law and Luffy were building their alliance, Kid was building his own. And they teamed up together in wano. Now Kid’s ship sunk on the coast of the island Luffy is currently heading for.

So I see no reason to think Kid will be somehow written out of the final war.
he literally left him out of Marineford while the other two were there. So it’s not super shocking he’ll be left out of the next big war against the world government. Or he’ll be retired and just watch it like he did last time.

Kids ship was sunk because the heroes of the giants refused him entry to Elbaf. Kids only hope of surviving is if Oda makes him retire cause his pirate career is over.

zoro himself would stop being a pirate unless goofy is his captain lol

zoro literally was ready to throw away his dream and die for goofy. And he literally begged and prostrated to mihawk for goofy's sake.

If zoro were to see yall disrespecting his precious condom boy, he'd literally Omae wa mo shindeiru you all lol
You know it's crazy when most of zoro's crazy moment was out of respect for Luffy. The guy really respects Luffy a lot

Dragon is saving people here and there continously.
And I'm not wrong. Coby intention wasn't to save Luffy , he only seeked Peace and stop the war cuz there was a lot of suffering , luffy surviving was just a by product of it.
Dragon is causing wars and revolts all the time, he saves people and occasionally recruits them to war. Koby doesn't force the people he saves to become marines. He wanted the fighting to stop including standing up to Akainu who was DIRECTLY chasing Luffy the most. You really think Koby didn't have that in mind?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Kid is going to be revealed to be VP’s grandson, he will become Vegapunk 7 and creates a robot army with his powers to avenge his grandfather

He might fight Imu in a rooftop 2.0, but idk if he’ll really get a major fighting role in the final war like he did in wano.

But I do think he’ll be important. He will inherit the ancient kingdom’s knowledge of technology and create the robots that will destroy mariejois.
Lilith and her sons Franky and Kidd.

Building evil giant robots that can destroy the world, and, even Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.