Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The final war will be a global war. Any character of significant strength will take part in it. Even retired ones.
Oda couldnt handle 7 top tiers during MF war and you think he's gonna spend 100 chapters to bozos like Kid or Katakuri etc fighting serious 1vs1 ? And no the global war is only in your head.

90% of the characters we've seen so far will be used as backround fodder control or like Marco during Wano at best.

you think he's gonna spend 100 chapters to bozos like Kid or Katakuri etc fighting serious 1vs1 ? And no the global war is only in your head.
I didn’t say that

In fact I literally said in one of the posts I believe you quoted that I’m not sure Kid will even have a major fight like in wano.

Just that he will do something that will be important. Imo he will create a robot army. But maybe it will be something else. Maybe he’ll use magnetism to throw the pacifista off the red line idk.

But the final war being a global war is literally canon

I didn’t say that

In fact I literally said in one of the posts I believe you quoted that I’m not sure Kid will even have a major fight like in wano.

Just that he will do something that will be important. Imo he will create a robot army. But maybe it will be something else. Maybe he’ll use magnetism to throw the pacifista off the red line idk.

Where is it stated the final war is a global war?
Post automatically merged:

put two and two together
Okay so it’s your theory? That’s fine but don’t act like it’s canon.

I didn’t say that

If by global war you mean kingdoms & islands starting some rebellion against the WG sure but we aint gonna focus on them at all so its irrelevant. I'm talking about actual 1vs1 fights here, not some random panels with people fighting.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Where is it stated the final war is a global war?
Post automatically merged:

Okay so it’s your theory? That’s fine but don’t act like it’s canon.
Isn't this obvious?

Final Villain if WG then it will involve whole world.

WG has 140+ countries. Taking them down will involve rebellion across whole world - the cause RA is fightin for which will reach it's climax with SHs taking on WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.