Theory Hiyori: The shadow Marco was talking about

Theory who the shadow is Marco was talking about:

Pero was a bit behind Marco. Marco shouldnt have seen him while flying over to the back of onigashima.
Infact, Pero is going straight to the front entrance so it cant be him.

- Since as I've shown Pero cant be the shadow Marco was talking about I think it will be another person.
- Marco saw someone with a boat in the twisting seacurrents. The part of the sea around onigashima that law is swimming under.
- I think it will be an ally of the SH alliance since an enemy (ally of kaido) wouldve been told to take the front entrance because of the currents.
- The person in that boat didnt know about the twisting sea currents and just tried to get to onigashima as fast as possible.
- That person will be shipwrecked and almost drown but marco will fish him/her out of the sea and save her/him from drowning.
- Marco will take that person to onigashima.

Candidate: Hiyori:
- She doesnt know about onigashimas sea situation (the currents).
- She has no navigation knowledge or how to control a ship/boat correctly.
- She wants to kill orochi herself and therefore has a motive to onigashima.

What will Marco do with her and further:
- She wont tell him her name and that shes Kozukis Daughter because she doesnt know who Marco is and if hes ally or foe.
- He will just drop her off and say she should hide somewhere until the war is over because he has to help out the others fighting.
- Ofc she wont listen and sneak around while trying not to get spotted until she sees another ally (scabbard).
- She will run into Kanjuro who will try to assasinate her.
- A scabbard will jump in to protect her. (Most likely Kinemon because he is on the side Hiyori is coming from; east/right side)
- If its Kinemon we already got the match of Kinemon vs Kanjuro.
- Hiyori will keep running while Kinemon stops Kanjuro from chasing her and reach the stage hall where she sees Momo being crucified. She will scream and freeze because of the shock.
- Orochi will notice her and order to kill her. When shes about to get attacked again either Denjiro or what I find more likely and would prefer.
- Zoro saves her again.
- Momo will see his sister Hiyori and notice that even she came here to fight Kaido and Orochi her fathers enemy.
- He will regain his spirit and strong will and start resisting against the crucifixion.
- He will evolve into a dragon this time and free himself from the cuffs. But be completely open to kaido and the calamities.
- Thats where sanji comes in and saves momo from Kaidos attack.

This will start of the real war and the samurai will reveal their clothing and fight against the beast pirates.

Second Option:
- Instead of Zoro saving her. Momo will see his helpless sister Hiyori get attacked.
- Right at that moment he will get serious and become fully determined.
- He will awaken his Conquerors Haki and save Hiyori from Kaidos and Orochis fodder men.
- Everyone will be suprised and Kaido will realize what just happened.
- Another conqueror revealed himself!
- He will now decide to kill Momo himself because he is enraged.
- Thats where sanji comes in and saves momo from Kaidos attack.

This will start of the real war and the samurai will reveal their clothing and fight against the beast pirates.

Last edited:
Interesting theory, but didn't she just say she can't see Momonosuke now? That's actually one of the reasons why I feel like the raid will fail... But you are right about the person Marco saw, actually being an Allie , but about the identity, I have 2 possibilities , Gyukimaru, Hawkins

Interesting theory, but didn't she just say she can't see Momonosuke now? That's actually one of the reasons why I feel like the raid will fail... But you are right about the person Marco saw, actually being an Allie , but about the identity, I have 2 possibilities , Gyukimaru, Hawkins
I doubt its hawkins again because of the knowledge of the sea currents unless he actually never was in onigashima (but apoo was there so idk).
I havent thought about Gyukimaru at all. That would be pretty interesting.
My other guesses would be Weevil but it depends on what happened to him.
My personal favorite would be Moria because I want him to come to Onigashima and get his revenge on Kaido. He has connections to Kaido + Wano since he stole Ryuma corpse and his sword. (Possibly also some other samurai corpses). I would want him to be sent by BB to gather some DF after the war but he betrays BB and fights along side Luffy. Possibly dies this arc.

I doubt its hawkins again because of the knowledge of the sea currents unless he actually never was in onigashima (but apoo was there so idk).
My personal favorite would be Moria because I want him to come to Onigashima and get his revenge on Kaido. He has connections to Kaido + Wano since he stole Ryuma corpse and his sword. (Possibly also some other samurai corpses). I would want him to be sent by BB to gather some DF after the war but he betrays BB and fights along side Luffy. Possibly dies this arc.
For Hawkins maybe just cards predictions as he is superstitious . Blackbeard X Moria ,actually is a good idea but i don't know how he will manage 3 emperors with Big Mom still used for plot .I feel like he will instead explore the Rocks pirates backstory more , that's why it's still possible to bring Miss Bakkin and Weevil but honestly I don't want him to bring them :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I believe she is already in onigashima disguised as an entertainer (she has her mask on). There was someone who played the same instrument hiyori plays. I bet that was her.

Moria being the "shadow" would be interesting