Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is such a clown sometimes

Saturn's hax has never been used again, not even against fodder

Its whole purpose was to stop Sanji and Franky from doing shit while Kuma teleported himself to Egghead
:kobeha:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nah bro if it was just that they wouldnt hide them like that. I think its maybe just that they arent fruits at all and they are actual Gyokai lmao.
if they were actual demons, wouldn't that contradict Homing and Mjosgard's storylines? That the Celestial Dragons are "only humans?

It's possible though.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Nah bro if it was just that they wouldnt hide them like that. I think its maybe just that they arent fruits at all and they are actual Gyokai lmao.
I believe the reason the Gorosei hide their powers is because their forms are actually contained in the mythology of the One Piece world.

Like, we have enough magical monsters in One Piece. The Gorosei being magical monsters shouldn't be enough to scare people when the Fleet Admiral is a walking volcano and the former Fleet Admiral could turn into a giant ass Buddah.

There has to be something about the Gorosei CONNECTED TO HISTORY, which is why they hate history/knowledge and the Void Century so much, that would make their forms terrifying to the public.

If the Gorosei's appearance wouldn't destroy public opinion of the WG, the WG would use them all the time.

Their powers are hidden BECAUSE people would know they were demons if they saw them, IMO. The Gorosei are most likely literal monsters from folk lore people tell their kids about.

We've seen variations of all these beasts before: centaurs (Punk Hazard with Kinemon, lol), spider-people (Black Maria), giant boars (the Mountain God Oden cut in half then saved later), giant birds (the Birds in Chopper's time skip arc), giant worms (Nola, the Skypiea snake; Queen)

The only reason they would hide their appearance is if history already proves that their existence proves they're evil. IE; the Gorosei are demons everyone knows about. Once Vegapunk reveals them to be real... the entire One Piece world will know that Hell actually exists. LOLOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.