Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Man this chapter is so mid, literally nothing interesting besides half a page of Warcury greatness
Well every chapter can't be a action packed lore dropping smash hit

Gotta have a few just to keep the story moving forward

The only important take away from this chapter is the Mercury's and York interaction and the new den den mushi reveal

Remember what happened the last time someone swallowed luffy? The kaido fight wasn’t that long ago bro. Also you’re definitely being completely subjective seeing as you can’t even call Luffy by his actual name and saying dumb shit like saturn would’ve killed him

Gotta be a zorofan
I'm not a Zoro fan, I'm a villain fan (my agenda is the story needs stronger character so that way the MC has more rooms to grow and power up). Call me a G5 hater yeah! But let's be honest, Saturn talking for like an hour, holding Bonney with a Luffy without stamina below him is dumb?

Saturn literally said to the marines "Don't shoot at them, I want to see how they will escape this one" like BRO:seriously:

The real reason is because recent feats and portrayal in the manga suggest Gorosei > Kaido. lol.
But you still put Shanks over all of these guy for whatever reason lol
You keep fighting Mihawk and Kaido fans but is Shanks portrayal not affected too??

If WSS in history Zoro that have advCoC like Shanks + 3 black blades + superior swordskill over Mihawk (who's swordskills above Shanks) fought Nasjuro as final boss........what is Shanks then??
Did you find any curiosity 200 chaps ago when Shanks legit look like Gorosei spy during their meeting looking like Gorosei having bigger Boss aura over Shanks.
The Gorosei demeanour look like they could eliminate him right on the spot if they wanted

I was talking about you lol

@EmperorKinyagi is actually chill.
Just a repitive troll but at least he manages to bait.

Literally everyone ignores you because your baits are so delusional, people don't even care to respond to you :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You actually compare Sanji to Zoro with a straight face :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

That's like comparing Kidd to Luffy
Man you must really have it out for me huh? If i cared then wouldn’t you think i’d stop using this forum a long time ago?

I don’t have any friends here, I don’t want any friends here and most importantly, I don’t need any friends here. I never once tried to get super duper personal with anyone here cause that’s not my goal. And I sure as hell don’t care whether i’m being ignored or not especially by zorotards 💀

I am here to speak my mind, defend and support Sanji, nothing more, nothing less

Your takes aren't biased.
Cause I don't like using personas and all that shit
That's why I find people like Lee Hung and others cringy and unfunny
Just be honest. Don't do all this "chadmirals > yoncucks cause xyz" or "sanji > zoro cause he popped a laser" shit. Just say what you actually think
Anyone with over 40 brain cells knows Yonko > Admirals
Zoro > Sanji
Mihawk > Shanks
If you can do 1 x 1 you can figure out who's stronger between those characters
So simple
Just be your self man say your real opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.