What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Wano is the city of gold so maybe a link with economy

but Zoro won’t fight S Hawk and after or before fighting the real Mihawk
It will be boring as hell and repetitive

Don’t think Oda does that at all
I know what you mean but I don’t think a-hawk should be defeated by anyone else. While nusjuro imo can

The way I see it is adult s-hawk will be different enough from his current self and even mihawk. He’ll be a culmination of all of zoro’s biggest challenges
  1. Mihawk’s general sword skill and personality
  2. Daz bones fruit
  3. Can tempest kick like kaku
  4. Lunarian like king
  5. Maybe he even gets more things to tie him to other zoro opponents
Also mihawk might be able to do things hawk can’t due to yoru

Nah the moment we saw Island Level CoC Roar from one Gorosei, idea of Sanji vs Gorosei died.

It literally died.
Oda wanks nothing more than Conqueror's Haki in this manga.

This is the track record of Conqueror's Haki against DF Merchants

And Sanji is below even that.
He has technology from a failed Scientist lol
Bro please I beg you, for your own mental health and stability, don’t read 1104

so old man, why don’t you have Zoro as one of Luffy’s strongest commanders?
Luffy has one commander who is stronger than Luffy himself.

That's why Mihawk said Luffy's greatest strength is finding allies stronger than himself.

Obviously Among Straw hat crew no one is a commander. Grand Fleet doesn't even stay with them, it is the outside perspective.

Does anyone besides me ever even respond to this guy?

He always feels like a random lonely street dog who keeps on barking but no one even looks at him. Probably because of extremely poor baits or people just think he is mentally retarded and just needs to be left alone

Basically this lol

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
He just knows when to take an L
I respect it

Not everyone can admit when they’re wrong. Hopefully you’ll share his maturity one day

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
After a 6 week break, I still can't make myself interested in the Egghead arc... I guess this is that one arc that the fans praise to the high heavens that I just can't get into.
Understandable

That arc is marineford for me

Who? Since you told me Zoro isn’t a commander
Well from the perspective of on-lookers who think SHP have commanders and they are commanding the Grand Fleet something that actually never happens as Straw Hats don't even stay with grand fleet.

And Zoro seems to have even more authority than Luffy himself canceling Luffy's commands again and again.

But from that on-looker perspective, if we take Zoro as commander then Luffy has a commander stronger than himself.

From real world perspetive where we know SHP crew dynamics, Zoro is just stronger than Luffy period, commander or not.

Luffy has one commander who is stronger than Luffy himself.

That's why Mihawk said Luffy's greatest strength is finding allies stronger than himself.

Obviously Among Straw hat crew no one is a commander. Grand Fleet doesn't even stay with them, it is the outside perspective.
Younko fans are finished.

Gorosei right now are look equel, and they even don't use 70% of their power. All Gorosei for sure nerfed by plot.

He just knows when to take an L
I respect it

Not everyone can admit when they’re wrong. Hopefully you’ll share his maturity one day
I was talking about you lol

@EmperorKinyagi is actually chill.
Just a repitive troll but at least he manages to bait.

Literally everyone ignores you because your baits are so delusional, people don't even care to respond to you :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You actually compare Sanji to Zoro with a straight face :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

That's like comparing Kidd to Luffy

Mans really abandoned the admiral>>>Yonko gang after getting bitch stomped by manga facts

Now he’s clinging onto the hopes of the gorosei being on par or above the yonko 😭😭😭 poor guy
Sorry but if we are objective here, Goofy would have been in Ju Peter's stomach a long time ago if it weren't for the giants. In this same chapter Warcury would have finished him off if it weren't for the giants assisting him.

Simply the plot has made Goofy still alive, even Saturn should have killed him in his presentation if it weren't for the plot. But when we look at things objectively, so far Goofy hasn't defeated any Gorosei, he doesn't even know how to do permanent damage to them. And that lets me know that every Gorosei right now > Goofy, a Yonko who defeated Kaido (another Yonko). Say what you want about how once their weaknesses are discovered they won't be as strong anymore, but the reality is that they (with their haki and regeneration) > Your average yonko right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.