Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you must really have it out for me huh? If i cared then wouldn’t you think i’d stop using this forum a long time ago?

I don’t have any friends here, I don’t want any friends here and most importantly, I don’t need any friends here. I never once tried to get super duper personal with anyone here cause that’s not my goal. And I sure as hell don’t care whether i’m being ignored or not especially by zorotards 💀

I am here to speak my mind, defend and support Sanji, nothing more, nothing less
Wow you really got sentimental lol

That's an attitude I can get behind..I am kinda the same way. Only difference is I actually speak facts while you come off as someone who has mental issues and barks random things.

Obviously you can't actually believe Sanji is anywhere near Zoro in strength right now. No one with a proper functional brain capacity can think that. So I assumed you say wild shit to get a reaction.

Why even support a pathetic charisma less shallow character like Sanji anyways?

What is a black blade btw. How do you make one?
At this point, even Oda doesn't know. At the earliest, he may have the idea of black blade is to be having CoA coatimg applied on the blade in a permanent way. Now, it will.be retconned into something different. Making blackblade has less to do with enhancing strength but to make the sword.of the swordsman unbreakable. Sword is the pride of the swordsman and if sword breaks, their will/pride is broken. Blackblade means unbreakable sword. It is what I understood so far but who knows.

While top man is more durable I don’t think that necessarily means he’s overall stronger than kaido. Like he’s definitely the most durable guy than any emperor or admiral I still think we need more on them

The gorosei would definitely take attacks the best but idk if they’d do better than 5 emperors or admirals

Didn’t shatter vista’s regular colored swords in a clash btw
Zoro did shatter King's Coated Sword accidently not even directly hitting it

Same sword that hasn't been damaged in years of fighting characters stronger than Sanji. Beckman Marco Katakuri.

Oh and he tore Kaidos Body apart and gave him a scar..Same thing Shanks fail to do.

Turn Lucci into a corpse. An opponent Luffy using peak of his power failed to beat.

While top man is more durable I don’t think that necessarily means he’s overall stronger than kaido. Like he’s definitely the most durable guy than any emperor or admiral I still think we need more on them

The gorosei would definitely take attacks the best but idk if they’d do better than 5 emperors or admirals
Every Gorosei is as durable and has as strong a CoC

And Dory and Brogy already stopped Topman's attack and then even sent him flying.

I undestand hype, but this Is getting really out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.