Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An OKG would probably sink Banaro in one hit.

What can I say?
I think they can barely do what Law did against a Yonkou, maybe.
Def not. An OKG isn’t doing crap to an island.

and that’s horrific downplay to two individuals constantly treated like living legends in the manga. Who to this day still have the best AP feat in the manga.

interesting that oda chose to mention astrological aspects. squares and oppositions (90° and 180° respectively) are considered the hard aspects mentioned in this chapter, although sometimes a conjunction (0° ) is also seen as a hard aspect, like when it involves malefic planets.

now i'm wondering where he's going with this.

also loved the icelandic shark meat thing.

other than that seems like a really boring chapter

Any Sanji fan who thinks he’ll do anything to Venus is delusional. If he isn’t eye-diffed again, he’s gonna get embarrassed some other way. Doubt he’ll get any sort of compliment beforehand though.
Plot wise, how is Bonney going to survive? Her powers don’t work on gorosei and no one there is strong enough to save her.

Even if he gets called to help fight the giant robot, killing Bonney on the way would be a breeze.

So plot wise, how does Bonney survive this?
Post automatically merged:

One shotting a monster that eats islands

Any Sanji fan who thinks he’ll do anything to Venus is delusional. If he isn’t eye-diffed again, he’s gonna get embarrassed some other way. Doubt he’ll get any sort of compliment beforehand though.
Sanji never clashes with someone without accomplishing a goal or showing he can put up a fight, even in disadvantage, so naah u wrong and coping

Def not. An OKG isn’t doing crap to an island.
One has just to scale what he did + 2 levels of advCoA + two levels of AdvCoC.

and that’s horrific downplay to two individuals constantly treated like living legends in the manga. Who to this day still have the best AP feat in the manga.
And I think that's horrific overstimation of two individuals that have a 100 million berry bounties, no fruit, no advanced haki known, nothing.

Seeing them above YC1 Is already a huge, huge testament to my hope and trust in them.

@RayanOO
As for matchups
  1. Zoro vs hawk because duh swordsman and amalgamation of past opponents
  2. Sanji vs shark because fishman martial artist in which they can fight in land “sea” and air
  3. Law vs flamingo because d vs celestial and law finally get more closure in a way
  4. Kid vs gecko/bat because both characters are just pretty similar tbh. The major difference being kid refuses to give in no matter how bad it gets

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO
As for matchups
  1. Zoro vs hawk because duh swordsman and amalgamation of past opponents
  2. Sanji vs shark because fishman martial artist in which they can fight in land “sea” and air
  3. Law vs flamingo because d vs celestial and law finally get more closure in a way
  4. Kid vs gecko/bat because both characters are just pretty similar tbh. The major difference being kid refuses to give in no matter how bad it gets
Let’s see but I don’t think it will end up that way

CG will be part of the final war. Moria is still somewhere and I doubt Doffy will stay in prison.

Only Seraphim I don’t know about is S Bear. He will maybe be destroyed in Egghead like Kuma or I don’t know. But he won’t fight the good guys

Status
Not open for further replies.