Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One has just to scale what he did + 2 levels of advCoA + two levels of AdvCoC.

And I think that's horrific overstimation of two individuals that have a 100 million berry bounties, no fruit, no advanced haki known, nothing.

Seeing them above YC1 Is already a huge, huge testament to my hope and trust in them.
There bounty was from over a century ago and back when Crocodile only had 81 million, who’s now sitting at 2 billion. The fact that giants who never even met them still call them legends and want to emulate their lives is enough to know these two are hype.

There bounty was from over a century ago and back when Crocodile only had 81 million, who’s now sitting at 2 billion. The fact that giants who never even met them still call them legends and want to emulate their lives is enough to know these two are hype.
And those bounty were from when they were considered legends. What Crocodile has done has no impact on Dory and Broggy boutines as It hasn't on, idk, Dofla's one which was revealed not much after (and was more than 3 times their).

And they are hype, sure: that Is why I am iper-mega upgrading them form nothing to YC1 or above that.

Status
Not open for further replies.