Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of this a lot of things happens , unless you wanna play an agenda war here lol.
Zoro beat Hordy before luffy , what was sanji doing?
Zoro clashed with Admiral in Dressrosa , what was sanji doing?
Zoro fought both Bigmam and kaidou, what was snaji doing?
Zoro fought Lucci , what did sanji do?
1st - Imu
2nd - Gorosei
3rd - Holy knight.
Yeah not a single one of these fights ended with the other opponent defeated and all of them continued to do things in the rest of the arc.

Is that what Zoro vs Nesjuro will be?

Stop kidding yourself bud.

When they clashed with bigmam and may I know how the fight went?

Zoro with nasujuro fight make sense even out of SH parallels. Because of Shodai plot.

Sanji again has no reason to be there...
That's like decalring sanji as a yonkou tier when he is yet to surpass average YC1 tier.
When Zoro fight with Kaido and BM with others how did the fight went ?
He end up get taken out to fight both Kaido and BM fights to fight the number 2 in crew\ group and Sanji fight the number 3 even with roof top chapters .
Also spared me the whole Zoro got fight this person because of certain reasons or parallels .
When this arc was going on Zoro had fight Kizaru to get pay back for SB and whole bunch other head canon reason some fans came up with and nothing close to that happen .

C

Cruxroux

Yeah not a single one of these fights ended with the other opponent defeated and all of them continued to do things in the rest of the arc.

Is that what Zoro vs Nesjuro will be?

Stop kidding yourself bud.
Me kidding myself?
Tell me how sanji is even remotely close to zoro atm.
You sure I'm the one kidding myself.

If sanji fights a gorosei , oda has to introduce so many plot armours while restricting gorosei by a lot if margin for sanji to even make a worthy fight.

And yes above fights were much better than what sanji does when he's around in these kind of situations.

Me kidding myself?
Tell me how sanji is even remotely close to zoro atm.
You sure I'm the one kidding myself.

If sanji fights a gorosei , oda has to introduce so many plot armours while restricting gorosei by a lot if margin for sanji to even make a worthy fight.

And yes above fights were much better than what sanji does when he's around in these kind of situations.
This just sounds like “Sanji won’t fight a calamity” all over again.

C

Cruxroux

When Zoro fight with Kaido and BM with others how did the fight went ?
Better than what sanji and luffy did combined.

He end up get taken out to fight both Kaido and BM fights to fight the number 2 in crew\ group and Sanji fight the number 3 even with roof top chapters
And oda introduced us to a hack of no.1 of the crew.... which made him a lot stronger than no.2
Let's be honest zoro would have murdered queen right there only before he went to rooftop if there was a fight unlike Sanji barely managing king.

Status
Not open for further replies.