Shoumou vs Chou Ga Ryu

Name a single relevant commander Shoumou did anything against aside from weak ass Rinbou

Garyuu exchanged blows with the Qin 6
Shoumou is in the same tier as Jiaga, they literally had the same hype
The statement you posted is vague as fuck and has nothing to do with martial prowess specifically. Even Gyou’Un created the 10 spears to slay Qin6, to say that CGR personally exchanged blows with the Qin6 is wilde. Maybe against Koshou

Hit me up when CGR can intimidate a pack of wolves with a single stare

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Shoumou is in the same tier as Jiaga, they literally had the same hype
:risitavirus:

Yes, being compared to Bayou Moubu and the Moubu who slayed Kanmei is clearly identical hype

The statement you posted is vague as fuck and has nothing to do with martial prowess specifically.
See you weren’t back yet so ima pretend like you didn’t see all the times I proved Chougaryuu was a martial general

^Rinshoujou’s THs are all martial generals

^Weight

^Confirmation that Garyuu frequently personally fought in all his past battles

Literally I don’t know how you guys got the impression Garyuu wasn’t a martial general lmfao. It’s like yall just didn’t read anything about him or his fight with Shin.

Even Shin’s guys were like “wait, isn’t he supposed to be a weak strategist?” And Garyuu was like “lol, no”

It’s legit just like yall didn’t read the manga lol

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Kisui>Earl Shi because he can barely block a blow from Zenou:shocked:
I’m still waiting on yall to prove how exactly Rinko isn’t trash compared to these guys

We saw with Shin vs Renpa how long Rinko vs Renpa would last, and now we are discussing characters like Garyuu who scale far closer to Renpa than they do fucking Rinko lol.

Literally Shukai Shin is relative to Renpa and Garyuu beat the shit out of Shukai Shin. There is just no way in hell Rinko competes with anyone on the Qin right wing except for Gakuei lol

:risitavirus:

Yes, being compared to Bayou Moubu and the Moubu who slayed Kanmei is clearly identical hype
It’s not that big of a difference, post Kanmei Moubu is at best 10% stronger lol

^Rinshoujou’s THs are all martial generals
CGR can swing a glaive, that doesn’t make him a martial god capable of exchanging blows with Ouki lol
He’s still a pencil neck strategist at the end of the day

That‘s the only strength he had in Shukai, and it’s a weight tied to Shukai specifically (remembering RSJ’s orders), you know the bullshit. In general, CGR is just another general martially.
Shoumou is destruction incarnate and can crush entire armies leading the vanguard, his strength was hyped specifically as the strongest in that Zhao army. Man was even contemplating a 3GH rank based on his strength
Hell he was so strong that Ouki’s commanders didn’t think their lord should take a shot at him lmao

Confirmation that Garyuu frequently personally fought in all his past battles

Literally I don’t know how you guys got the impression Garyuu wasn’t a martial general lmfao. It’s like yall just didn’t read anything about him or his fight with Shin.

Even Shin’s guys were like “wait, isn’t he supposed to be a weak strategist?” And Garyuu was like “lol, no”

It’s legit just like yall didn’t read the manga lol
He’s by no means a complete scrub martially, but Shoumou is an actual horsecocking pure brute general
One glance from Shoumou and Garyuu is pissing his pants

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
L’ee you are making me legit angry with this dumbfuckery. Congratulations for pissing me off on my Thursday morning.
Why? Because I’m correct and you are a Rinko fan?

I ask you again, does Rinko even stand a chance in hell of pushing Renpa to mid diff? Because all the guys on the Qin right wing are relative to Renpa martially.

It’s not that big of a difference, post Kanmei Moubu is at best 10% stronger lol
…..Are you saying Kanmei is only 10% stronger than Shoumou???? Lmfao

CGR can swing a glaive, that doesn’t make him a martial god capable of exchanging blows with Ouki lol

Shoumou is destruction incarnate and can crush entire armies leading the vanguard
Holy fuck Shoumou killed some fodder, this is unprecedented

…..Are you saying Kanmei is only 10% stronger than Shoumou???? Lmfao

Are you saying Kanmei is weaker than Jigag
They are hype statements that should be taken with a giant stockpile of salt, but they’re hype nonetheless. Jiaga and Shoumou pack insane brute force

Holy fuck Shoumou killed some fodder, this is unprecedented
That signifies his destructive strength as a martial general, a quality CGR definitely doesn’t have, he was always counting on his two warriors (forgot their names)

Don’t let recency bias blind you, Shoumou was someone tasked with the vanguard to dismantle Ouki at Bayou
CGR is not a warrior of that caliber

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
They are hype statements that should be taken with a giant stockpile of salt, but they’re hype nonetheless. Jiaga and Shoumou pack insane brute force
You’re trolling lmfao.

I can’t believe I even need to say this, but Kanmei would in fact one shot Shoumou. Kanmei is stronger than Ouki.

That signifies his destructive strength as a martial general, a quality CGR definitely doesn’t have, he was always counting on his two warriors (forgot their names)
So fodder killing truly is Shoumou’s best hype is it? Lmfao

Garyuu was also a vanguard warrior general who could also kill fodder

It’s truly shocking how in denial you guys are.

Chougaryuu vs Rinko is at least an understandable debate, as badly as Garyuu would trash Rinko. This thread is just embarrassing.

Why? Because I’m correct and you are a Rinko fan?

I ask you again, does Rinko even stand a chance in hell of pushing Renpa to mid diff? Because all the guys on the Qin right wing are relative to Renpa martially.
I think he pushes Duke Hyou harder than Gokei did and gives at least mid diff to Gyou’Un and Bananji.

Battle worn Shin lasted more than two blows against Renpa. A healthy Rinko lasts a good deal longer than that.