Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coby vs Topman - A battle of Justice
Nasjuro vs Zoro - Obvious
Mars vs Sanji - Mars as a god of environment will know where the all blue is
Ju Peter vs Law - Mining is heavily connected to agriculture and was what ruined Laws life
Saturn vs Sabo - Revenge for what Saturn has done to Kuma
I don't think coby will fight gorosei. Dragon/Sabo are way likely. Given sanji's track record, he has higher chance of fighting ju peter than Mars. Sanji = Food ; peter = Agriculture

I don't think coby will fight gorosei. Dragon/Sabo are way likely. Given sanji's track record, he has higher chance of fighting ju peter than Mars. Sanji = Food ; peter = Agriculture
Coby will need to fight someone to cement his importance. And Dragon feels like he’ll end up as a hype tool for Imu.

And Sanjis final fight will relate to his dream like all the others will; as such the Environment god who’s role would be to monitor the oceans of the world fits best.

Coby will need to fight someone to cement his importance. And Dragon feels like he’ll end up as a hype tool for Imu.

And Sanjis final fight will relate to his dream like all the others will; as such the Environment god who’s role would be to monitor the oceans of the world fits best.
As much as people gripe and groan about it, it's most likely that Koby fights and beats Kuzan during his and Luffy's own version of God Valley against BB

Sanji co-relates with food and cooking. Peter co-relates to agriculture. Environment seems like a reach to me.

As much as people gripe and groan about it, it's most likely that Koby fights and beats Kuzan during his and Luffy's own version of God Valley against BB
It’s fully dependent on when the BB pirates fight is. Imo it’ll happen before Luffy becomes Pirate King; as such Coby surpassing an admiral level fighter before Luffy becomes pirate king feels like a weird power deviation for them.

Imo Coby needs to fight Pizarro. It’ll be a good finality to Coby’s arc on Beehive and it’ll also rhyme with how Garp trained to defeat an island level opponent himself in prime Chin Jao.

If Red Roc fail to even scratch Warcury, none high tier or low top tier going to do any jackshit to him...

Something like we see with Kaido vs Scabbards or Big Mom at rooftop, wont would happen with Warcury...

If Warcury delive with his hybrid form and show crazy feats, it clear for me that he stand above most top tiers.

Feat+Portrayal make it more and more clear that Imu top 5 are beast who are op.
Luffy would lose right now against any Gorosei one vs one...

And Oda switching back Luffy to base form let me believe that soon Luffy,Brogy and Drogy getting wrecked by Warcury, Oda didn't want G5 to lose so he switch Luffy back, maybe he will use G4 Boundman but he will lose against Warcury until the ancient Robot shows up.

It is just crazy that Imu has 5 guys under him who are literally Yonkou/Admiral lvl+...
No wonder why Saturn wasn't scared to run around God Valley, mf could spam anytime all Gorosei if they want and wreck havoc.

The last one should understand that Imu will be the god tier of this verse, guys like Kaido or Shanks or even Roger gonna be looking one tier below him...

Status
Not open for further replies.