Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami used her body just to have Momo agree with her. So yes there is something very wrong and sus about it. The fact Nani knows this makes her showers even weirder. And yes regardless of whether its a man or a woman, an Adult (especially a stranger) showering with an 8 year old is WRONG !!!!

How would you feel if it was an Adult Man showering with an 8 year old girl ?
I gotta admit that is fked up bro

Which loops back to my initial point. It's all subjective.

You're not supposed to look at 20+ year old Bonney, and envision 12 year old Bonney.

I've already explained Boa's fruit doesn't work like that.

You're not supposed to look at Momo bathing with the older women in a sexualized manner.

Drawing women like that is riddled all throughout manga. Oda does it more than some, but there are others who take it too a whole other extreme.

Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, it's a stapple, because it sells. Whose the one that's really sus? The one who draws it, because people feed into it, or the people who feed into it, and buy it for those specific reasons?

I read fiction because I enjoy it, and have my own subjective takes on what is meant to be represented. However other people want to look at those same scenarios and envision what the implications are, is whatever to me.
Man Oda mustve gave you a guide to see how to view his creepy manga. Neat.

Nami used her body just to have Momo agree with her. So yes there is something very wrong and sus about it. The fact Nani knows this makes her showers even weirder. And yes regardless of whether its a man or a woman, an Adult (especially a stranger) showering with an 8 year old is WRONG !!!!

How would you feel if it was an Adult Man showering with an 8 year old girl ?
Man, the places your mind goes...

Even if I think you're misrepresenting a lot of these moments in order to fit your own narrative, I'll respect your outlook on this as long as you're applying your own standards equally to all manga and anime. Hopefully you're not one of those people that feigns outrage over questionable content in One Piece while at the same time eating up whatever loli worshipping Isekai they put out every 2 months. Same thing goes for seinen, if you think this shit is questionable, you must hate Berserk with your soul.

Even if I think you're misrepresenting a lot of these moments in order to fit your own narrative, I'll respect your outlook on this as long as you're applying your own standards equally to all manga and anime. Hopefully you're not one of those people that feigns outrage over questionable content in One Piece while at the same time eating up whatever loli worshipping Isekai they put out every 2 months. Same thing goes for seinen, if you think this shit is questionable, you must hate Berserk with your soul.
Kentaro Mirua is dead please stop mentioning his name

We all wanted Berserk to continue it's bullshit that he never finished it - I sent fan mail to him and he NEVER returned it. I told him just finish the next chapter.

Even if I think you're misrepresenting a lot of these moments in order to fit your narrative, I'll respect your outlook on this as long as you're applying your own standards equally to all manga and anime. Hopefully you're not one of those people that feigns outrage over questionable content in One Piece while at the same time eating up whatever loli worshipping Isekai they put out every 2 months. Same thing goes for seinen, if you think this shit is questionable, you must hate Berserk with your soul.
Where does it go ?

Bro most fudging manga is unreadable. Like I was watching Saiki K and the incest connotations was super gross. My disgust isnt only towards OP, however OP is extremely popular and Ive also begrudingly got up to Egghead until I realised enough is enough.

Yes I quit Berserk because it was gross. Idc about it tho.

Do you think Ace showering with Tama would be ? Because thats literally what Nami and Momo is.

There is no defending this from any angle.
Oda did not draw any girl showering with an adult. He drew Robin giving Momonosuke a shower.

He was an orphan who travelled on a slave ship, suffered from hunger and saw his whole country be destroyed.

Nami changed drastically her attotude towards Momo when he grew up

Where does it go ?

Bro most fudging manga is unreadable. Like I was watching Saiki K and the incest connotations was super gross. My disgust isnt only towards OP, however OP is extremely popular and Ive also begrudingly got up to Egghead until I realised enough is enough.

Yes I quit Berserk because it was gross. Idc about it tho.
I gotta be honest I considered dropping the manga too like OP when the manga showed a kid Hancock with her love-love fruit and we can't tell if it's a pedo who got turned to stone or if it's just a normal guy because I know some guys are actually just full-pedo

Oda did not draw any girl showering with an adult. He drew Robin giving Momonosuke a shower.

He was an orphan who travelled on a slave ship, suffered from hunger and saw his whole country be destroyed.

Nami changed drastically her attotude towards Momo when he grew up

Why is it magically wrong when its a little girl and not boy.

Does Robin realise that she doesnt have to be naked to give a kid a shower lmao. How many excuses will you make.
Post automatically merged:

I gotta be honest I considered dropping the manga too like OP when the manga showed a kid Hancock with her love-love fruit and we can't tell if it's a pedo who got turned to stone or if it's just a normal guy because I know some guys are actually just full-pedo
The fact Oda was casually talking with a Lolicon is gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.