[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, think I‘m good with my slight Town leans tbh.

Not feeling bad about Melkor so far either. Him bringing up a certain tell from Psychic‘s old games would be a new approach for him as scum.

I am on mobile now and a little bit intoxicated, but the game i was referring to was my Dresden Files game on FV. Ratchet caught Psyche day 1 and talked about her meta. He mentioned avoiding people that scum read her for example.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am on mobile now and a little bit intoxicated, but the game i was referring to was my Dresden Files game on FV. Ratchet caught Psyche day 1 and talked about her meta. He mentioned avoiding people that scum read her for example.
can u respond to my question pls

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think it's gonna be a team of 2 or 3 with maybe a possibility of lynch pins or whatnot

anyway pop a vote on melkor or mango for me pls wud ya

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
i think it's gonna be a team of 2 or 3 with maybe a possibility of lynch pins or whatnot

anyway pop a vote on melkor or mango for me pls wud ya
Are you suspecting Melkor? We still have to see his thoughts about Psy.
I think Mango has this fake vibe but nothing substantial yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What exactly do you mean by Lynch pin?
something ratchet does in a lot of his games. a player/role that if killed/lynched will harm town in some fashion or lose town the game after X cycles

there is no sign that one is here but id imagine one exists in a game this size. knowing ratchet hed put a small scum team and a lynchpin, so 2 scum and lynchpin

if no lynchpin then 3 scum probably makes more sense

something ratchet does in a lot of his games. a player/role that if killed/lynched will harm town in some fashion or lose town the game after X cycles

there is no sign that one is here but id imagine one exists in a game this size. knowing ratchet hed put a small scum team and a lynchpin, so 2 scum and lynchpin

if no lynchpin then 3 scum probably makes more sense
There won‘t be one if it isn’t stated in the wincon. There‘s nothing in our wincon.

This absolutely doesn't answer my question. Does anyone here think that I'm "hopping in and out"? Do you have any other read?
What I mean is that you’re always in the thread, so I imagine you going in and out of scum chat to post in thread, clear enough?
I won't follow you on this right now. I will go to bed soon and I prefer to pressure Psy even more so my vote is on her.
Omgus much?
I dunno why i bolded this
Vote Lynch Psylocke
I can really feel the anger here, like a rat caught in a corner.
Just another red flag from you.
There won‘t be one if it isn’t stated in the wincon. There‘s nothing in our wincon.
Right. This is very strange for Ekko to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.