From a series of my random thoughts.

That panel where Nusjuro loomed in front of Bonney, Franky, and Atlas - in StarCraft 2 there is a scene in one of the cinematics, where one of the characters is surrounded by Zergs - and one of them breaks through the wall.

This Nusjuro panel gives me exactly the same - "oh snap - here goes death" vibe.

I am sure that, - as an animation it will be FIRE.

:steef::finally::luchosop::michalaugh:

C

Cruxroux

From a series of my random thoughts.

That panel where Nusjuro loomed in front of Bonney, Franky, and Atlas - in StarCraft 2 there is a scene in one of the cinematics, where one of the characters is surrounded by Zergs - and one of them breaks through the wall.

This Nusjuro panel gives me exactly the same - "oh snap - here goes death" vibe.

I am sure that, - as an animation it will be FIRE.

:steef::finally::luchosop::michalaugh:

this is the level of threat Bonney is facing lol.
Best she can do is cry.

Doesn't the timeline fit better with Shakky as the previous empress?
Shaky was 2 generations before Hancock meaning there was a generation in between. Shakky was already with Rayleigh 24 years ago while Hancock was freed from the CDs 15 years ago. Assuming Luffy’s mom was similar to dragon in age (around 50 years old) she would fit pretty well in between 64 year old Shakky and 31 year old Boa

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
@CoC: Color of Clowns you like theorizing about the plot; I’m thinking that Luffys mother is the previous Kuja empress and the previous user of the Nika fruit. Thoughts?
Hmmmmm, interesting. Luffy's mother is a real blindspot in the series, as is the missing Kuja Empress. Luffy's mother dying of lovesickness, and Dragon not realizing it would happen, would also be an interesting, tragic tale, and fit Dragon's habit of killing the families of people associated with him indirectly.

At this point, I think Luffy's mom was named Laffy, and a citizen of the Goa Kingdom who Garling took as a slave to spite Garp for naming Dragon after the Celestial Dragons to piss them off.

This could also be hilarious for Boa x Luffy fans, because if Boa is related to the former Empress, this would mean Luffy is Boa's relative, most likely eliminating any chance of them ending up together.

We have yet to see origination of WHY Amazon Lily hates men, and it tying into Nika would make sense; Nika was the reason men were banned from the island for breaking the ancient Hebihime's heart and killing her, thus causing the love sickness. This would be a nice reference to Aeneas and Dido in ancient poetry. Luffy is the man who will finally cure the love sickness for good by opening Amazon Lily up to men.

As of now, I'm hoping the missing empress is on Blackbeard's crew, and wanted Teach to steal Boa's Fruit for her. At this point, I believe that Amazon Lily literally decides its ruler... by who is the most beautiful. In this case, Boa would have beaten the former empress by surpassing her beauty, which would obviously piss the shit out of her.

If that theory is incorrect, I hope your theory is right.

A woman having the Nika Fruit, and using it to fight against the world would be very interesting, and connect into Sanji and Zoro's plotlines regarding feminine strength as well.

I'd also just like to see how previous Nika Fruit users adapted to the Fruit compared to Luffy.

Shaky was 2 generations before Hancock meaning there was a generation in between. Shakky was already with Rayleigh 24 years ago while Hancock was freed from the CDs 15 years ago. Assuming Luffy’s mom was similar to dragon in age (around 50 years old) she would fit pretty well in between 64 year old Shakky and 31 year old Boa
That’s not even the weird part. Two events involving the Kuja align with Luffys life.
1. Multiple members of the kuja pirates were kidnapped by slavers 19 years ago. However the captain of the ship, the kuja empress, wasn’t captured. So where was she? Well it’s the same year that Luffy was born.

2. 13 years ago boa took up the mantle of Kuja empress and we know that it was because the previous empress was sickened by love sickness. This is the same year that the WG got their hands on the Gum Gum fruit in the East Blue.

That’s not even the weird part. Two events involving the Kuja align with Luffys life.
1. Multiple members of the kuja pirates were kidnapped by slavers 19 years ago. However the captain of the ship, the kuja empress, wasn’t captured. So where was she? Well it’s the same year that Luffy was born.

2. 13 years ago boa took up the mantle of Kuja empress and we know that it was because the previous empress was sickened by love sickness. This is the same year that the WG got their hands on the Gum Gum fruit in the East Blue.
🤔

Wasn't Gloriosa two generations before Boa?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

You've convinced me, I like this a lot.

This also makes me laugh because last night I think I figured out who Carrot's dad is. Probably will make a thread sometime today. @Pot Goblin will like it because it justifies his Snow Bunny theory with Carrot getting Monet's Fruit