8 - Psylocke - lean town
9 - Lord Melkor - lean town
10 - Flower - lean town
11 - Yoho - lean scum
12 - Fujishiro - no lean just became active
13 - Dr. Watson - lean town
Why the scum lean on Red Night?

This is also only active player you lean scum

I’m assuming you’re the only one active. Your other scummates are probably afk. I understand the feeling, been there.

It’s totally Omgus. You got nothing on me other than I voted you.

Obsessed? Lmao. Seriously?
I’m a pychic with real psychic powers, I can feel emotions in words. You’re nervous like mafia that got caught. This is too easy lol.

What is it about?

I don’t think he looks worse than Nibel but definitely fishy for sure.
Would scum Nibel be so active? I remember he is less engaging as scum.

Do you have a read on me?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hmmm hmm hmmm

Vote Lynch~ Dante

no reason just tossing a name out

hm?

i disagree, its more townie than not bc mafia often times think twice about throwing a joke vote that can lead to them catching heat from people that solve shallowly

im noting here that i have said nothing against the vote being for gender related reasons, in fact i thought that vote was townie. but it seems mango is anxious about me thinking that the vote is scummy, thoughts on this?
Not a bad point actually Mango trolling like this i would say makes me lean town but his reaction seems slightly self concious, does he get irritiated like this as town?

so what happened here is mango votes psychic in the same post he mentioned 'cuz they r women'

melkor makes a post stating that he'd never vote someone for their gender, race etc.. this was out of nowhere and pointless. he passes it on as a joke but thats not the impression i got from it. it seemed more so preemptive telling us that his vote is not due to gender related reason, i.e comes off worried about how his vote wud look like for ??? reasons

when i ask melkor if he thinks a vote based on gender is scummy his immediate response is that asking me whats the motive behind his post. i never called him or his vote scummy. was just wondering what he thinks about voting for out of game reasons. the immediate response he gave me wasnt good

mango interjects my question to melkor and takes it as me pushing an angle. he has yet to explain what the angle is. my question to melkor has nothing to do with mango's vote.

lastly, mango said his vote was not for gender reasons, so that takes away the only townie thing i had going for him. now he can be disposed off
I kind of understand now. But as scum I could find a justification for my vote other than making such an akward post. Also, I was the first to vote Psychic, so why I would need to justify my vote in relation to Mango's.

Status
Not open for further replies.