[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
For someone saying you're not on me because of my vote being based on Psy's gender, you sure are pushing that angle @Emil

So I think your casing has proved my point perfectly fine, and now you're just being extra for some reason

Emil

Certified Memelord
Good morning btw

It smells like wrong dog in here

:pepecry:

Ekko is just being ekko, I only saw him trying to wagon me, is there anything else he did to warrant some pressure?

LM can never catch a break
:feelscryingman:

That's a very cute list, I love the way you're formulating yourself haha

Could you talk a little about your scum leans?

This is a whack ass post if I've ever seen one
:beckmoji:

Do you have a reads list, or some thought pertaining the game now?

It's called interpretation of the circumstance, if you want to say my interpretation is wrong then go ahead and do so. It won't really change anything though.

:shocked::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oh no! I've been had!

I've been outed as a woman hater!

. .
. . .

Let me ask you a simple question; Are you even believing your own words or are you just simply pushing me because you just decided to see my reaction?
think i caught u lackin

useless question, gonna no diff it

Emil

Certified Memelord
For someone saying you're not on me because of my vote being based on Psy's gender, you sure are pushing that angle @Emil

So I think your casing has proved my point perfectly fine, and now you're just being extra for some reason
oh it for sure became an angle after u made it one. i actually thought ur vote was fine and thought melkor giving that preemptive post about not voting for gender reason was bad

now i think ur vote is much worst. could be misunderstanding? sure. but the way u responded tells me u were clearly worried that i thought voting for gender related reasons is scummy, so u said that ur vote wasnt for that reason

to which i ask, whats the reason of ur vote then

Emil

Certified Memelord
i also think yall both got defensive and combatant toward me when i asked a simple question. i dont feel like as town yall wud respond to me like that. you guys entered fight or flight mode immediately lmao

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
think i caught u lackin

useless question, gonna no diff it
I mean I'm just laughing cus it's funny

You can come back with something more substancial, because as of now your case is essentially "I voted for psy because she's a woman, but then I retracted that statement because voting based on gender is scummy"

And you saying that I've backpedaled from my original post is also untrue, the only thing I've said is that I was taken aback that people were taking the premise of the vote seriously
:zosleepy:

Your solve seems to be based on some arbitrary values that doesn't really apply to this case, like how I think voting based on gender is scummy; Have you considered that it was more about character values, rather than.. idk.. mafia metrics?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
oh it for sure became an angle after u made it one. i actually thought ur vote was fine and thought melkor giving that preemptive post about not voting for gender reason was bad

now i think ur vote is much worst. could be misunderstanding? sure. but the way u responded tells me u were clearly worried that i thought voting for gender related reasons is scummy, so u said that ur vote wasnt for that reason

to which i ask, whats the reason of ur vote then
It was to get the ball rolling, what sort of profound reason are you expecting here?
i also think yall both got defensive and combatant toward me when i asked a simple question. i dont feel like as town yall wud respond to me like that. you guys entered fight or flight mode immediately lmao
Look, do you want content or not?

I'm doing you a favor and giving you substance to work with, how you interpret it is up to you, no matter how wrong you are.
Of course I'm going to defend myself, you're accusing me here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1 - Gambit - lean afk
2 - Emil - lean town
3 - SirDante - this is me, lean me
4 - Cubey - lean afk
5 - MangoSenpai - lean town
6 - Red Night - lean scum
7 - Michelle - lean afk
8 - Psylocke - lean town
9 - Lord Melkor - lean town
10 - Flower - lean town
11 - Yoho - lean scum
12 - Fujishiro - no lean just became active
13 - Dr. Watson - lean town
dont agree with a couple of these but its good to have a fresh perspective of someone not aware of these player's metas

btw for the reference, these r some alternate usernames for some of these players:

ekko = emil
retro = dr. watson
LM = lord melkor
psychic = psyloke
nibel = red night

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was to get the ball rolling, what sort of profound reason are you expecting here?

Look, do you want content or not?

I'm doing you a favor and giving you substance to work with, how you interpret it is up to you, no matter how wrong you are.
Of course I'm going to defend myself, you're accusing me here.
why psychic specifically, and where r u with her rn?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It means exactly what it means..

That your acknowledgement of the premise plus your vote on me equals you're voting me based on that reason
m8 u have to make up ur mind, if its a vote to get the ball rolling then ur admitting its not a vote for gender? or are u saying its both? u changed ur reason twice

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
m8 u have to make up ur mind, if its a vote to get the ball rolling then ur admitting its not a vote for gender? or are u saying its both? u changed ur reason twice
???

I've not changed my reason, if you listen to what I say I said the premise of voting for her because of her being a woman in itself was a joke, doesn't conflict with me saying that I was voting her to get the ball rolling.

These two things are one in the same

Emil

Certified Memelord
???

I've not changed my reason, if you listen to what I say I said the premise of voting for her because of her being a woman in itself was a joke, doesn't conflict with me saying that I was voting her to get the ball rolling.

These two things are one in the same
so why r u saying this then?
And you saying that I've backpedaled from my original post is also untrue, the only thing I've said is that I was taken aback that people were taking the premise of the vote seriously

Emil

Certified Memelord
if i jumped the ball too soon i'll let you cook, i felt that i had something with how u questioned an angle that doesnt exist. i think this is scummy because scum's subconscious makes them think that normal questions are people suspecting them, when it was just a normal question

i think neither ur "joke" or melkor's did land as a joke. nothing there was funny. id have liked it much better if u just said yah im voting for gender and moved on

Status
Not open for further replies.