[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the reason fuji votes with here

thats townie

u shud take notes mango

is it fakable? sure, but i doubt it in this instance

its funnier because fuji played many games with melkor and never said this
Also this post here. He‘s aware Fuji never said this to Melkor even though he‘s played like 20 games with him by now? Why is that vote Townie, then? That reasoning is just weird on Fuji‘s part.

Ekko feels like he's grasping for content and doesn't quite know where to go with it but it's difficult to determine whether it's coming from reaction testing or for more sinister reasons

Yoho is strictly null

You are slight town, Flower is more than likely town, I don't mind RN's attempt to solve as early as this, and Dante has impressed me with his approach so I give him a slight town read

Ekko feels like he's grasping for content and doesn't quite know where to go with it but it's difficult to determine whether it's coming from reaction testing or for more sinister reasons

Yoho is strictly null

You are slight town, Flower is more than likely town, I don't mind RN's attempt to solve as early as this, and Dante has impressed me with his approach so I give him a slight town read
So I‘m not the only one thinking he‘s overselling his posts.

Agree with your reads fwiw.

Yoho is strictly null

I agree. I feel like Ekko is reaching but he is also sometimes weird as town.

I expect Mango to do something more than engage Ekko though.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Ah nicee Shiba is up 15% hopefully it goes higher

Anywho

People who've played with @SirDante in the past does he have any scum tells I should be looking out for?

I think for now I'll move my vote to

Vote Lynch: @MangoSenpai

i agree with most of the cases on him and how he seems a bit more panicked then what I've seen from him as a town

Anywho

People who've played with @SirDante in the past does he have any scum tells I should be looking out for?

i agree with most of the cases on him and how he seems a bit more panicked then what I've seen from him as a town
Pretty sure nobody here has ever played with Dante lol. I‘m from OJ, but I missed that by a year or so.

Anywho

I don’t think anyone here has played with me. At least not to my memory. I’ve been in slumber for over 5 years now. A decrepit form of what I once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.